Do you have a real Christmas tree or artificial one?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We have always had artificial ones. I do love the look of a real one too though :xmas9:

We had artificial last year- not sure what we’re having this year with W being a bit older! :haha:

I like both real and artificial xxx

We have an artificial one.
I'd love a real one in a few years though.

We have artificial. It's not as authentic obviously (and doesn't smell as good!) but it's easier in terms of needle drop, not having to lug a real tree into the flat and get rid of it afterwards, etc.

I love real, but they cost so much for a big one, we decided to buy a nice artificial one last year, so will be using that for a bit.

I did buy a mini real tree in a pot last year for the lounge though 😀

Artificial. If I got a real one the needles would drive me nuts and I wouldn't be able to put it up so early!

Artificial. I'd love to have a real one, they look amazing.

Artificial. But I love a real tree. The smell brings back wonderful childhood memories since we always had a real while growing up.

Artificial. I'm too tight to keep paying out every year :haha:

Do real trees actually smell like the "The Perfect Tree" Yankee Candle? Because I think that smells like a public toilet :-= lol. If that is true to scent, then I'm happy to go without.

Definitely artificial with built in lights so much easier love the smell and look of a real one but I can't stand the needles 😬

Fake tree :thumbup:

DH wants a real tree but all I can remember as a child and us having a real tree were those damn needles stabbing you in the feet and one year I got some hedgehog slippers and by the time the tree went it was like having real hedgehogs :(

Artifical. We have a 6 ft pre lit one.
I dont have a good track record with plants tbf

I miss my pre lit tree. One year as I was putting it away and I cut the cable!.

We now have a bigger fuller tree but it isn't pre lit, the lights are a pain in the @*** to do.

BOTH! For the first time this year I have a fake tree for the kitchen and a real tree in the living room

Ashamed to admit i have never smelt a real tree.

We had real trees growing up. Now we sometimes have real trees and my MIL handed down her old artificial one, which is nice but the lights no longer work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->