Do you have a real Christmas tree or artificial one?

We’re having a real tree for the first time this year. Going to buy a stand with a water reservoir as I gather that helps reduce needle drop. Tbh I’m not fussed either way, but I’m really looking forward to going to the farm to pick it out, our local tree farm has a play area, cafe, shop etc, going to make a day of it.

Artificial, but I quite like it! It has a fake snow effect, and looks really pretty when it’s all done. :)

I noticed Aldi are selling real trees for £19.99 if anyone is interested :)

we have an artificial tree but i think this will be the last year we get out of it. It was only a fairly cheap one from tesco and we've had about 7-8 years out of it. Next year we'll have to get a new one and I want to get a nicer one this time. I do love real but we have high ceilings but limited space so think it's better to get a good artificial one.

If you have needles all over the place from having a real tree then you e been looking after the tree wrong lol. It shouldn’t drop needles until it’s well and truly dead. Admittedly this makes dragging it out after Christmas a chore haha.

100% real. I’ve got a fake one in my loft though and it’s beautiful and ive not used it in years. I was in Wilkinson’s today and I was shocked at how little 80 pounds gets you in the tree department.... looked so naff i wouldn’t waste my time. Hopefully a terrible example

also it’s not Christmas until you’ve been out to the farm and had someone cut you down a tree hahah. The kids love picking out their tree

Artificial but as the kids get older I plan to get a real one. I always had real ones when I was a kid and the smell is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->