Do you see...?? (Exact Brand Test)

Well here's my update. This test was taken this morning with the first pee. This is now 3 days late.

https://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q720/Kelsey_Buchanan/IMG_0453_zpsv3atoq27.jpg

So I'm unsure if it's a faulty test or a chemical. Im going to take a wait and see approach. If another week and I do not get a period or bleed then off to the clinic.

Fmu doesnt always work best for some but waiting will for sure give you the best result im sure

I have read about FMU not working for some. I'd think it would give you a lighter + ....but would it would give you a complete negative?

Idk about negative but this time my test with fmu were def lighter than my afternoon ones

Update: I'm on Cycle day 37 (Longest Cycle I've ever had)and started bleeding today. Unsure if it was a chemical or a non ovulation cycle but I'm just glad I'm not in limbo anymore!

I wish I knew what my body was doing as now my cycles are getting longer since coming back in SePtember after DS#1.

Sept-Oct: 28 days
Oct-Nov: 28 days
Nov-Dec: 33 days
Dec-Jan: 37 days

May have to start using OPK's just to nail down my fertile time since I have no idea when that will be now lol.

Oh the Human body...what a BEAUTIFUL Conundrum! <--- sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->