Do you see it too??

9-10dpo not taken with FMU. Lots of cramping last night and imI decided to test for the heck of it. I swear I saw a line and when inverted it appears to be there as welll. Trying not to get my hopes up just yet.

I almost see something on invert

Okay I couldn’t wait, I tested again this morning. Last night my breads were very achy. This is all the same test, I just altered the pic to negative and then the brightness. I still see it!! Finding it incredibly hard to concentrate. Hopefully tomorrow it shows darker! It is still early, 10dpo at the earliest. I’ve never had a line show up like that.

Definitely positive

Tested again after a 4 hour hold and there is no doubt, it’s there now!! Fix it keeps getting darker. I’m in shock.

All of these tests were the same day? I’m thinking about testing again tonight but I only have two more early response tests lol

It was one yesterday and two today but there was a huge difference from the 7:30am to 11:30am test! Fx for you!!

It was one yesterday and two today but there was a huge difference from the 7:30am to 11:30am test! Fx for you!!

You’ve convinced me lol! Congratulations!!! So exciting. Hoping for a new year baby too ♥️

Congratulations! I was going to say sorry I don’t see any thing on the first pics but then I seen the others and there’s no doubt about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->