do you sleep with

I'm not into light when sleeping either, it keeps me awake. I can fall asleep wtih the tv on when I'm super tired, but I prefer not to go to bed in that fashion as I find myself listening and therefore it takes me longer to get to sleep!!!:sleep:

Sometimes - if I'm too tired to turn off the lights I sleep lights on.

i cant sleep with lights on so has to be pitch black for me xx

I have to sleep with the lamp on or tv on since we have moved house cause everytime i walk into the bedroom i can smell stale fag smoke oh smokes but not alot and outside freaks me out to say the least lol

lol I am 21, and unless OH is home, I fall asleep with the tv on, because I get scared-not of the dark, but I don't like to hear creeks that I may interpret as a crook :lol: I am awful for that

lol I am 21, and unless OH is home, I fall asleep with the tv on, because I get scared-not of the dark, but I don't like to hear creeks that I may interpret as a crook :lol: I am awful for that

im exactly the same lol!!

I can only sleep with the light's off.

When I was little I used to be the opposite. I had to always have the bedroom door open abit, and the landing light on.

:lol:

I like it dark, but sometimes if I have been watching summat scary I put the landing light on cos I'm on my own mon-fri :blush:

I hate having any light on, I can't sleep unless it's nice and dark, if DH leaves the bathroom light on I make him get up and turn it off.

i have it all dark apart from a tiny nightlight for harry because hes still in our room

the only time i sleep with a light on is if i fall alseep after feeding bub and put him back in his cot and just doze off

I dont like having the light on but i can't fall asleep without having the tele on! When i wake up in the night i switch it off and can get back to sleep straight away but when i first go to bed i have to fall asleep watcing tele x

Before Jessica was born my room had to be totally dark, now I have the lamp on as she still sleeps in my room and I like to see her if she wakes in the night without fumbling around for the light xXx

i vary lol

wen i was younger like 16 i couldnt sleep with even a tiny bit of light!

now i tend to go to bed before oh (so i can get some sleep in before the night feed) and i have to have the lamp on lol

the baby monitor we have has a night light on it which helps wen getting up to luisa in the night..

i have found thought tht if the lamp has been on in the bedroom say during her feed i have to leave it on for 20 mins after putting her down otherwise she cries..

according to mw she is prob scared of the dark!!!

so now i try to feed her with just night light on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->