do you store christmas books away when its not christmas or leave them out all year?

I keep ours on the bookshelf but pull them out into the living room at Christmas time

Some we keep out and others go away with the decorations.

Keep mine out all year on his bookcase in his bedroom :) I have no space to store unnecessary things!

Mine are kept with decorations so come out when they do.

We leave them out all hear. We don't read them often but they make a nice chance to the usual books every now and then :)

Ours is left on the bookcase all read round, sometimes in the summer Dec will want a Christmas story so I need to have them at hand :)

They are stored away with the decorations so come out 1st December

Ours usually go in a box under ds bed. The kids can still get to them so we do end up with a Christmas book in the year.

Ours get stored away with the decorations, and I wrap them up before December for the book advent box.

Ours get stored away then come out 1st december. We have a whole bookcase full mind you, swap books regularly throughout the year

They're left out year round here. The girls like to read them throughout so I don't bother putting them away.

Mine are stored with the decorations. We got them out today infact :)

Yep away with decorations and back out with them :)

Ours are just kept on the bookcases, in the boxes but they have so many then don't make it out too often.

They're in the bookcase at the moment but I think as the girl's book collection grows they might end up being put away/brought out every year.

I put them away with the decorations. But he does have a huge amount of books for the rest of the year, so I like to keep the Christmassy ones just for Christmas. The only problem I have is that nearly all Christmas books are set on Christmas eve, so as he's only just 3, he often thinks that it actually is Christmas eve as I read the book. We have a countdown calender by the bed and one night I left the bedroom shortly after story and came back to him ripping off the pages so that Santa could come sooner. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->