Do you test with FMU or second?

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
As above really, if you have bfp readings which one give you the best? Im finding Ic's suck with fmu?

Usually I find smu or even afternoon urine to be great. Since I dip, I try to be selective with which urine I'll use to test with, making sure it's at least apple juice yellow. That way I know it'll be well concentrated.

:blush:I dip too my Smu is picking up a much better bfp and its much darker in colour. I dont go to toilet through the night so im just a bit pickled as everyone always bangs on about fmu?

My SMU is ALWAYS better than FMU, with both OPKs and HPTs. I didn't even bother testing with FMU when I was looking at BFP progression last cycle because I didn't want to freak out. When I was pregnant with DS, my FMU tests would always be lighter than the test I took the night before, and then my SMU test would be super dark.

that's good to hear, I Was wondering what the hell was happening:nope:

SMU or even a late afternoon / evening pee is always so much darker for me

For me SMU and Evening. FMU was crap the first days and never tried again X

P.S: You still have that user name, don't you want your old one back :haha:

For me SMU and Evening. FMU was crap the first days and never tried again X

P.S: You still have that user name, don't you want your old one back :haha:

I cant even remember what my old one was?:shrug:

But you did have a different user name? I thought it was changed in the past because of PP. Am I getting you confused with someone else?

But you did have a different user name? I thought it was changed in the past because of PP. Am I getting you confused with someone else?

No you are correct, it was changed against my will :haha:

Okay :rofl: Funny you can't remember, I sure can't lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->