Do you think I'll need a double pushchair?

Babyfairy1984

Reaction score
LO will be 2.5 when baby arrives, he walks around the shops etc but not long distances. Not sure what to get?

My Lo gave up on her pushchair at around 2.5 but we have a car so we don't have to walk for long distances (although she loves a long walk :wacko:).. Maybe a buggy board would be better. He can hop on if he gets tired. trying to push a double buggy, one half of which is empty, and keep hold of/an eye on toddler who is refusing to sit in it cos he wants to walk/play/run etc. sounds like ahrd work (and a lot of expense).

My eldest was 2 and a half when ds2 was born and i never bothered with a double buggy. How ever my 3rd is due when ds2 will be just 2 so will most deffinatly be getting a double. Why dont you look at getting a double that converts to a single thats what im doing x

Just seen I've put this in the wrong forum! Durr! Could someone move to 2nd tri or pre school plz x

I have got a double but my lo will be 18-20 month and still has a decent nap during the day. If he was older I would have def got a buggy board x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->