• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think princess Kate will BF?

I am going to guess...that she will try and then switch as I do believe that is what is fairly 'average' for her country. She would make a wonderful example tho, wouldnt she?

Disclaimer: did not read any other posts.

'Average for her country' :wacko:

I would say that would be a fair assumption to make for the UK, initial BF intentions seem quite high here and then for one reason or another through choice or not lots of women switch or combi, I believe something like less than 5% of women exclusively BF until 6 months I heard when I was last BF (I think that is exclusively as in not weaned at all though). So I don't think it's an unfair point.

WOW how rude:dohh:
Many women from the U.K. admitted themselves that BF, especially beyond 6 months,is not very popular. And I was shocked as I thought U.S. is the one with problems and lack breastfeeding support as we are bombarded with heavy baby formula ads, pressured by pediatricians/family/friends, and have very little maternity leave.

I hope she does. I don't like the royal family much but I hope she is at least giving it a go. Then all these people that look up to them for some reason might see it differently. Too many people in this world think its disgusting. Maybe more mums will think about giving it a try too.

I dont really care lol her baby her choice and I don't think people have a right to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->