Do you think this is horrible? Honestly!!!

Jessica us my fav Girls name. I didn't realise it was at the to of the list. Do you like jess and Jessie, you have to accept that's probably what she will use when she is older. Jessica Jane is a bit Jessie j for me....

I know a Briony, but spelt Bryannie, I actually like the name, but like others have said, I prefer Jessica

My DD's cousin is Briony, and it drives her mother mad that people call her 'Bri'. But I definitely wouldn't give my child the initials BJ.

Partly because my best friend is Lesley Anne and she was tortured for it sounding like 'lesbian'

Both Briony and Jessica are lovely. If you did pick Briony I personally wouldent pick Jane as middle name, I liked the name Bethany for my lo but would have been BO initials and children do notice at a point. I had my mil make the comment to me about my initials when me and dh got married until I reminded her my name is Rebecca so isn't B, just because I get called Becky doesent make it BO lol

Jessica is a lovely name, and Jessica Jane sounds cute!

Briony is odd-sounding to me, and looks masculine IMHO. Someone mentioned Briannie which looks a lot cuter, but still don't like how it sounds (sorry).

I wouldn't necessarily let BJ initials make or break your decision because kids can be cruel and tease about just about anything...And most people don't use initials anyways. On another note I went to school with a boy that went by BJ his whole life and never got teased - was actually quite popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->