Do you think UKIP will win the election?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
European ones and even perhaps general? Apparently they have about 38% of votes so far, compared to I think just under 28% for Labour and slightly less for Conservative. I am genuinely worried about leaving the EU! Do you think it'll happen? Or do you think that leaving the EU would actually be a good thing?

I really, really hope not, but I'm starting to get nervous about it. I feel like most of their supporters seem to only care about exiting the EU and not about any of their other plans, like a flat tax rate. They are also against capping bankers bonuses and are anti-environmentalist (their Education spokesperson wanted to ban climate change lessons within schools) - I really don't understand why they've been championed as a protest vote.

Would this mean the end for us in Eurovision lol

No Paloma it wouldn't. Yeah I agree their policies are crazy! I doesn't understand the huge fan base! Who is actually backing these people?! :nope:

I've just read their policies a bit more...scrapping incapacity benefit...no research into sustainable enerfy....putting a stop to multiculturalism.

These people can't win, they just can't.

If they got any kind of power I would do whatever I needed to to leave the Uk

No way are my children growing up in a country like that

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/mar/07/ukip-policies-manifesto-commitments

Why do they want to increase the army so much?

Also:

• Support coal-fired power and oppose wind farms.

• Stop funding UN's climate change panel.

• Ban schools from showing Al Gore's film, An Inconvenient Truth.

I want to weep.

Because they are going to piss off so many other countries, we will meed to protect ourselves.

A zero tolerance to crime, scrapping the human rights act, increasing tax, cutting benefits. We will need the army to control the riots.

Because they are going to piss off so many other countries, we will meed to protect ourselves.

A zero tolerance to crime, scrapping the human rights act, increasing tax, cutting benefits. We will need the army to control the riots.

True, not to mention one of the candidates recently got into hot water for saying all rioters should be shot.

Give them a few more years and money and will have a modern day nazi party on our hands

Some of their ideas genuinely made me think of Vladimir Putin :wacko:

Some of their ideas genuinely made me think of Vladimir Putin :wacko:

You'd be surprised by how many British people idolise Putin :sick:

I do hope not. For the sake of investment, trade and the revenue that immigrants and foreign businesses generate in the UK (yes, it's certainly more than the benefits they claim ;) ). We're not the most industrial country in the world and facts are we rely alot on other countries. I hope people really do their research instead of going on 'kicking all foreigners out of our country'. I'll be voting labour, our big spenders :haha:

I really really hope that the people in the country aren't stupid enough to vote them in.
I wonder how much money UKIP plough into the Daily Fail in order to feed the masses the propaganda that makes people think we need them?

I very much hope not... That's a very high percentage though! Xx

Dear god i hope not. I had a leaflet through the other day for them and the amount of times they contradicted themselves was scary. Who votes for them? I don't know anyone who would!

I was in a bar the other night and people were discussing this and a lot said they are voting, I was surprised at the sort who were, one is a lawyer and one a banker... I think we could be in for a shock you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->