Do You Want More or is That it...

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
Do you want more children or is that it for you?

I always here a lot of people say, "They don't want anymore children", "That's it I'm finish", "One is enough", or "They have their boy/girl.
"Labour pains was a killer"

Here's the famous one. "It financially cost you to have 1 kid" "Children are expensive".

If you have one child, wouldn't you want him/her to have a brother or sister? Please share

If you do want more, will you grow them up back to back or years apart from each other.

What's your intake.
How do you feel about having more children?

I'll start first.

After having "Chayil" I would have 2 or 3 more max.
and will grow them up together 1 1/2 years apart.

Please Share...

Mello

Well I have 5 :D and tbh I wouldnt mind having 1 more, but there are days too when I think thats it I'm done, I am 36 now so pg wasnt as easy as it was in my 20's.

I'm not ruling it out, we're not using protection so neither of us would be too upset if we had another baby but if I dont get pg within the next 6-8 months then I think that is when I would say 'no more for me'.

so watch this space.........

I will be watching this space!! *wink wink*
I have 2 at the mo and we have decide to try for another when my son goes to school- so in 2 years hopefully aslong as we have a bigger house!!
I can't wait! x

Definitely having more! At least one more, but not until I get my life on track - which could take anywhere from 3 years to 10! It's alright though, I'm only 15.

Im done for now , I was told by dr I wasent meant to get prego (problems) and well max came along so for now were good at one ..we'll see in 1-2 years

Done for now!! Especially after today :rofl:

i def want tom to have a sibling of close age, in fact i'd love it if he had twin sisters!! I only had tom 10 weeks ago and i am already working on those twins! I think I am crazy tho!

(BTW, I ovulate two eggs sometimes)

My first two are only 1 year apart and I had them when I was 20 and 21, due my third this month!

I wasn't going to have a 3rd, as I had my girls so young I was looking forward to them being grown up by the time I was knocking on 40 and could have some ME time while I was still young, but fate had other plans for me! I am 29 now with baby number 3 due any day.

OH would like to try for a boy (bump is another girl), I am still in two minds, but if we do have another it will be ASAP, no big gaps, I don't still want to be chained to the nest at 50!

I want more. Whether I will have more, I don't know. I would love Caitlyn to be a big sister, but right now, I'm concentrating on her. There's 18 years between me and my older brother and 16 years between me and my older sister, so I'm in no rush.

Before having Kyle I wanted 5, after the hard pregnancy and stuff we had to deal with, its kind of put me off having as many. Maybe 2, 3 at most. Definately waiting till after Uni and stuff though x

I def want more just have to persuade DH. We talked about when Rocco starts school trying for another which means we get to enjoy him lots now. I can't wait for Rocco to be a big brother. Would love to have a little girl but either way i'm happy as i have a gorgeous step daughter.

Definetly having more, I would have another right now, but I need to lose some weight first, have a few things coming up next year id like to be able to drink at, and mainly I want to spend some time concentrating on Skye as a baby :) But within 2-3 years ill definetly want another one, and maybe another after that!

No more for me !!!! I was a one baby woman until we had our little surprise last year (while on BC) I am so against having more that I have had OH FIXED !!!! lol

i wanted two close together, a boy and a girl, and thats what we have now so i think we're done to be honest.

if we decide to have another in a few years im sure we will have another 2 close together.

I definitely want more than 1, but after the c-section i think it is advisable to wait at least 2years before getting pregnant again. So yes in at least 2years time i will want to start trying again, hopefully for a boy next time. It would be nice to have one of each. :D

hmm interesting thread!

I've always wondered is it best to have kids close together or wait a few years in between them?

I wouldve thought being preggo/having a newborn with a toddler is very hard work?

Jensen is my first baby, but deffo would like more (despite the pain of labour which I'm still trying to get over!)

I'm 33 now so don't want to leave too long to have another, but also want to enjoy Jensen

Never thought I'd get to 1 ....a second so close is a bit of a blow :lol: but its great however two children is a nice numbered family for me and that is my family complete.

i am finished with baby making!! hated being pregnant so 2 is enough for me now. I have one of each which is what i wanted so im happy. I can give these 2 everything they want and need but dont think i could if i had anymore.

Probably when Aeryn is starting school I'd think about another one.

OH and I hadn't been together very long when I got preggers so we'd like to have a few holidays together and we're trying to save for a house of our own too. Oh and I really want to do a degree in a couple years but it will be expensive.

So maybe when all that is done. Right now I've got my hands full with just having the one!

Id like one more , although i did want to start trying right away i dont want to for a while yet.
Wanting to get back into shape and enjoy the girls while they are young before i commit myself to another child.
I think when they girls are both in full time school then i will. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->