Do You Want More or is That it...

I'm pregnant with my second boy and I'm very excited about that (which I thought I wasn't going to be but I was wrong) but I'm going to keep going until I have my little girl. Even if we end up with a football team *LOL*

I have 1 little boy at the moment and would love 1 or 2 more but id like a girl next time but i dont want them too close as id like to go back to work part time for a few years before i have another xxx

I've got two at the moment and would like another 1 but ssshhh Hubby don't know yet hehe

I'm pregnant with my second boy and I'm very excited about that (which I thought I wasn't going to be but I was wrong) but I'm going to keep going until I have my little girl. Even if we end up with a football team *LOL*

You're determine to get your little girl. I hear that..

Mello

Well, for me, I am completely finished in that area! Have no choice now...tubes are tied and I am also 39 years of age. Honestly, the childbearing days are over for me.

I have 3 of my own and 3 stepkids. We have our own little army!

I really want another one. Not more than that though! 2 is enough for me!

I have one at the moment. During my pregnancy I was adamant that she would be my one & only but now she's here i've changed my mind.

I would definitely love to have another baby one day. There will probably be a rather large age gap though for a number of reasons. First off I will need to find a OH!! Someone I can trust & who I know will stick by me. So obviously it will take a while to meet someone & even longer to get to that stage in our relationship. I also want to go to college while Maya is still young & get into a decent job bringing in a decent wage before I even consider having another. And finally, I just want to enjoy it being me & Maya for a while :cloud9:

well we have our 3 girls now and they are all 2 yrs apart which is what io wanted so they can grow up together. i keep saying im done having babies but deep down i feel im not ready to stop:dohh: but i dont no weather we will have anymore. maybe you never no.

I'm glad to see that the majority of you want more babies.

That's a good thing. Children are a Blessing...

Mello

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->