Do your LO's stay with anyone regularly?

i have never left jack overnight i would feel to bad for them as he doesnt really take a bottle and it would be really hard for any one to settle him in the night as he loves mummys boobie.

but i cat see any reason not to do holly if brooke is up for it x

My mum will be looking after Simmy every other weekend for a few hours / a day when I get the hang of expressing. I don't see anything wrong with it... I think it's important that you still get that quality time with your OH.

xxx

i dont see anything wrong with it all hun it'll do you and carl good to spend some quality alone time togther and feel refreshed after a night off!! Our parents havnt offered to have tyler yet but when they do ill be taking them up on the offer :D xx

I have never left Addison with anyone. So no

No. Dd has stayed away overnight a few times when we have been out late, but not for ages. I just don't see the point really, she is a fab sleeper and goes to sleep without complaining at 7pm every single night, and we don't hear from her until 8 or 9 am. So we wouldn't actually benefit from her being away, I would just miss her! (I was working until I stopped to have ds, so weekends with her were precious!)

Since ds has come along, my mum has minded him a couple of times and my sis has a few times, just for an hour or two. The first time was when he was only a month old and I hated leaving him, but we had to take dd to hospital and I didn't want to expose ds to 'sickie' germs! After that I started to leave him with my lovely hubby for an hour a week whilst I went to weightwatchers, then a few times a week for me to go to the gym. Thats enough for now.

I do agree that its much better for them to get a chance to bond with grannies, etc, and to get used to others. I will start to leave ds more with my mum eventually as she will be minding him when I return to work (thats not until Sept anyway).

My mum minded Amber when I was at work and they are really close, which is lovely.

through the day if both me and OH are at work Alex stays with either the next door neighbour if its for an hour or so or with my grandma or my mam.
He also sleeps over at my mams and grandmas, they dont mind, they like having him over and it lets him have a lie in if he'd be getting dropped off at hers anyways at 7am. On weekends shes started offering to take him on friday or saturday nights ( i dont always say yes, cba with it most of the time) to let me get out to town or the local pubs with friends or OH more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->