4 min
20151204_163643.jpg

5 min
20151204_163738.jpg

8 min
20151204_164009.jpg

10 min
20151204_164219.jpg

Of course, watery afternoon urine, no idea of DPO as still not cycling while BF...thanks for looking!!

Sorry, I can't see a second line in the pics... Try FMU or whichever U is best for you tomorrow?

I can't see anything either :( Definitely try Fmu tomorrow.

I think I will do FMU in a couple of days. There are definitely lines in the pictures on my phone but they are colorless as far as I can tell. Probably nothing but I definitely see SOMETHING... when I expected nothing. I just take a $1 test periodically since no AF...

I took another look. I do see something super faint.

It looks like just an annoying brand where you can see the watermark where the test line would be. I had those every single time with the Equate equivalents of First Response.

Yeah I think it's an indent/antibody strip. You can still see it dried but it is thin and grayish.

Indent! Thank you, that word has been escaping me since I read this thread.

It looks like an indent strip with it being greyish :flower:

Yeah test this AM with FMU has an indent as well, cheap tests I guess

Ugh... I love and hate cheap tests! They're cheap but they cause such an emotional turmoil.

Okay here is today's test (FMU) at 9 minutes with yesterdays test (dried):

20151205_072523.jpg

Definitely still see something on the bottom test, but as I said before appears like a colorless indent.

However, I like to compare apples to apples, so I usually take a picture when both tests are dried (tests look a lot darker when dried) but this is way outside of the time limit so it isn't "valid"....however....

20151205_112919.jpg

I *know* evaps can have color and these tests are cheap and it's outside the time limit...but to have a line in the same spot but darker and with color this time? And evaps having color is unlikely (but can happen)...

All I can say is, definitely warrants purchasing another test, preferably another brand.

I'm tandem feeding, right, so no AF. AF didn't return until 8 months with DS. DD is only 6 months and no hint of fertility signs. However, someone who's journal I follow is also tandem nursing and her AF came back at 8 months with her first and just came back at 6 months with her second...and DH and I have definitely been DTD...

Yeah I'm going to have to buy another test.

This is going to drive you crazy. Buy and test with a frer if you can

I see something faint before it dried. When I took a cheapie at 9 DPO I thought I could see something. Most people didn't see it. I took a FRER and got a superrr faint line. So I say go out and get a few cheapie sand a 3 pack of FRER! Also...my SMU urine was better.

Yeah, I just hate spending so much on tests when we are NTNP! It will drive me batty though!

I hear you! The last batch of tests I bought I thought I was wasting money because I was SURE I wasn't pregnant. But I'm glad I got them now!

Have you thought about just getting super cheap plain test strips off of ebay? I never got any kind of indent or evap with them and they arrived within the week.

Have you thought about just getting super cheap plain test strips off of ebay? I never got any kind of indent or evap with them and they arrived within the week.

I bought some when I was TTC DD, I was disappointed with them. We aren't TTC, I just buy a test about every 4 weeks since I have no AF to be "late" and this was the first time anything even hinted to appear. Always $ store tests, but I usually buy them from the dollar general and they are purple case tests, these came from the dollar tree because I happened to be there and I've never used these before. I don't plan to start a POAS habit or anything, but if I don't test again there is no "AF" to be late...so I need to know lol

lol! I had a terrible poas addiction. I would take one and immediately be like "Hmm.. if I took another one RIGHT NOW, I wonder whether it would look completely identical. LET'S FIND OUT!"

Something catching my eye on all the tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"