Does a line, even very light always means a pregnancy?

My advice (and I'm no expert!) would be to stick to only POAS in the morning just in case???
FX for you xo

Thank you guys. The intention when I bought the test this afternoon was to wait until tomorrow morning but of course, I couldn't! Now I regret it because I am using this as another possible explanation :dohh:

I have stronger and stronger period like pains, shooting pains in the sides and the back and a feeling of heaviness in my lower stomach. Like this afternoon, I drove over some bumps, and I felt I had to hold my stomach because I could feel it there. It's been there for more than two weeks now, increasing each day. I could definitely believe that it is the :witch: on her way, except when I do an internal swab, there is nothing there at all, which for me would normally mean at least another 2 or 3 days before she comes, so don't understand how I can have such cramps for so long now...and again, can't help but think 'what if' :dohh:

so...that is how I felt when pregnant. The first few months I felt like AF was going to come any second. I guess we will know soon enough, keep us posted! Good luck! :D

good morning everyone. Well, still no sign of the :witch:, BUT...I now know she's on her way. I decided to take my temperature yesterday and this morning, and the thermometer doesn't lie :cry:. It was 36.7 yesterday, 36.4 this morning. When I fell pregnant with my boy, that was the sign that didn't fail, my temp was and stayed over 37.

So I'm now prepared for her appearance. I am quite excited actually. I had the visit of an old friend yesterday who struggled to fall pregnant with both her kids. I mentioned my situation and she said that TTC was an exciting time. I thought she was mad at the time, but then remembered that I felt the same after I had my boy. TTC means that every month, we have something to look forward to. Of course, it is scary to think that it might never happen, but it is when you look back that you can kind of see the fun in it. That of course when you don't wait too long :blush:

Sparky, I'm crossing my fingers all the way for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Fb, dont give up untill af shows but if it does i wish you good luck for next cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->