Does Anyone Else Drive Themselves Crazy...?

It's like he's "keeper of the sperm"...how come I don't get a say on the decision! It's my uterus!.....rant rant rant

My closest friend has an 8 month old baby and they visit us most weeks, and OH loves spending time with the baby. When they leave he's always like 'we need to make one of those right now!', which obviously I'm like YES!! Then a few mins later he's like 'well, not right now... In a few years maybe'.

And at least he does try to understand me but I just want to scream and shout sometimes because there is NO WAY he can understand the feeling of needing a baby so badly.

And because he doesn't know when he'll be ready, but he does love babies and children, some days he'll start conversations with me where he says we'll definitely be parents in 2 years time. Then the next time he talks about it he'll say we'll probably be parents in 10 years!!!!!! 10 YEARS!!!!! OMG!!! It drives me crazy!!

I know! And I think, well I'm the key holder to the uterus and could stop my pill but that makes me an evil cow...I don't think they get that "crying ovaries" feeling.

Definitely not.

I could never trick my OH into having a baby but some day's I'm just like - if this is a fertile day (starts counting) then we could dtd tonight :haha:

I wouldn't mind if OH just chose a date and stick to it, cause then I'd have something to look forward to. At the moment it's 5 years, then 2 then now lol :wacko:

We're aiming for June but then my OH gets all loved up and says "now.....actually....not now". It's totally head screwing. Sometimes taking my pill just makes me feel blue as I think 'what's the point....what if it takes us ages....maybe I should come off it now"

Ah it's good you've got some sort of starting point.

I never get TTC dates. Depending on circumstance (reasons for waiting like debt or whatever), if you're gonna set a date, why not just do it now?

I think men need the extra time to wrap their head around it lol I think the main reason OH is so set on waiting is because he assumes if he says 'yeah ok why not' then I'll get pg right away and he won't be ready for it. It doesn't come to him that it may take us that long to actually get pg in the first place and then there's an extra 9 months before the baby's even here! :dohh:

Exactly! How does this not work in their heads?! Surely it's common sense?! I actually haven't a real clue why he's picked June. We have a few weekends away where there will be a hot tub and his excuse is 'you can't use then if you're pregnant. Argh the torture. It's kills more that my sis n law fell pregnant immediately. It's so hard not to be a green eyed monster.

Oh no - that would drive me mad - OH saying lets do it now and then, not now. That sucks!!! My BCP supply ends next April but I always get tempted to just throw it in the bin now!!!!!

We're aiming for June but then my OH gets all loved up and says "now.....actually....not now". It's totally head screwing. Sometimes taking my pill just makes me feel blue as I think 'what's the point....what if it takes us ages....maybe I should come off it now"

My pill pack finishes May and then I ain't getting any more! Yes a wee accident with my pills and a flame thrower wouldn't go amiss.....you must be so excited though! Time goes so slowly when you're waiting for something!

LOL - Get that flame thrower ready!! I am excited but also terrified!!! I bet you are too, your about the same time as me ttc. I'm trying to keep busy but with my sister in law prgnant it wont stray far from my mind.

Its all the finances and everything aswell that scares the shit out of me!:wacko: but if we dont do it soon we never will,to be honest I'm hoping a lottery win is on the cards !!???

My pill pack finishes May and then I ain't getting any more! Yes a wee accident with my pills and a flame thrower wouldn't go amiss.....you must be so excited though! Time goes so slowly when you're waiting for something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->