Does anyone else feel like they want another baby already?

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
Ive been feeling like this from day one, i guess i miss being pregnant & love the feeling of meeting my baby & looking after her forever. Is it just me?

No not just you hun I was miserable when I was pregnant but I really miss it. Just trying to put all of my focus on Seth for now.

xxx

Same here all i used to do was moan about being pregnant but i miss it so much, i cant wait to feel that feeling of meeting my baby again. Seth is gorgeous hunx

Yes I feel like this! I think I miss being pregnant more than anything though. I know I couldn't cope with another baby just yet. x

I think it has a lot to do with hormones too. They naturally go into overdrive to ensure a mother bonds with a baby.

I'd love to be pregnant again, but don't want another baby just yet!

nooooooooooo lol i felt like it after my first but this time i think 'thank god thats over' lol mind you i got rid of all the pains of pregnancy now im findin it hard dealin with two kids lol, although im not thinkin i want another already i have changed my mind about havin more later, i said no more but now im thinkin maybe in a few years lol!!

I had that feeling since having Bethanie, but now im pregnant I jsut feel pure sick and feel like all i've done is moan since we found out! Im finding this pregnancy much different to my last, way more mood swings, more sickness and more aches and pains. Im wishing it away (I know that sounds terrible!) but I want to meet the baby asap, where as I felt I enjoyed it more the last time. I was thinking last night that I need to enjoy the pregnancy, but coping with a tantrum toddler and sickness isn't easy!

I bet once i've given birth, I will miss being pregnant again though - it's when you forget the pain and suffering because you have a gorgeous baby that you get these ideas in your head again.. ;)

Oh yes i want to be pregnant again .... i just couldnt cope with another baby so soon

Yeah, I miss being pregnant but I don't wish to have another baby any time soon :lol:

I sometimes feel like this even though im having a really tough time of it at the mo!!
I even miss the labour pains!
I miss trying all the hot curries etc to get things going and wondering if every twinge was a sign and obsessing over things every time i go to the toilet!! :blush:
Im not having anymore though its so hard this time round, if Harry had been the 1st he would have been the last!!!! :rofl:

aww yeh i really miss being pregnant!! i went into mothercare the other day and amidst all the ''AWW look at how cute shed look in this!!'' there was pure sadness cos i couldnt buy maternity stuffs and have a nice pretty bump lol!

Yes- I feel that way too- maybe in a few years. Hubby wants to try in a year but I think not!

I dont miss being pregnant at all!! xx

I'm with Vanessa on this one. :lol: I absolutely hated it - loved the bump, but hated the whole pregnancy bit. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I had a partner who was supportive, caring, and just as happy as I was to meet my daughter. But unfortunately throughout my pregnancy, we just row-ed, and I think that made my pregnancy so crap. Because I didn't have anybody there to 'share' the bump with. Ah well, Maybe I will find my soulmate to share bump number 2 (If I have another) :D

It's sooooooooooooo normal....but will probably wear off once bubs is a bit older, crawling about, being demanding and wearing you out:rofl:

I had that feeling since having Bethanie, but now im pregnant I jsut feel pure sick and feel like all i've done is moan since we found out! Im finding this pregnancy much different to my last, way more mood swings, more sickness and more aches and pains. Im wishing it away (I know that sounds terrible!) but I want to meet the baby asap, where as I felt I enjoyed it more the last time. I was thinking last night that I need to enjoy the pregnancy, but coping with a tantrum toddler and sickness isn't easy!

I bet once i've given birth, I will miss being pregnant again though - it's when you forget the pain and suffering because you have a gorgeous baby that you get these ideas in your head again.. ;)

I didnt realise you were pregnant again hun, congrats

xxx

I got pregnant with Erin while Toby was only 5 months old....so Erin is now a month old and Toby is 15months:dohh::rofl:

I'm a bit frazzled and not sure whether I would recommend people deliberately have such a small age gap:muaha:. There's only 20months difference between my eldest two and it was/is a lovely age gap and only a school year difference too which is nice:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->