Does anyone else feel like they want another baby already?

I had that feeling since having Bethanie, but now im pregnant I jsut feel pure sick and feel like all i've done is moan since we found out! Im finding this pregnancy much different to my last, way more mood swings, more sickness and more aches and pains. Im wishing it away (I know that sounds terrible!) but I want to meet the baby asap, where as I felt I enjoyed it more the last time. I was thinking last night that I need to enjoy the pregnancy, but coping with a tantrum toddler and sickness isn't easy!

I bet once i've given birth, I will miss being pregnant again though - it's when you forget the pain and suffering because you have a gorgeous baby that you get these ideas in your head again.. ;)

I didnt realise you were pregnant again hun, congrats

xxx

I miss my bump :cry:

I miss pregnancy, today we were swimming and there was a pregnant lady...I so want to be pregnant again but I don't want another baby just yet.
That's if we decide to have another lil bundle. :dohh:

I'm definitely putting it down to hormones - 3 months after????

no no no lol, i hated labour not doing that again in a hurry lol,
dont tink its practical we have another if we had a girl rosie wuldnt share with it not at nearly 16yrs old lol.
xx

I was more miserable then ever, I was sick as hell the entire time, but I miss that belly, feeling those little pokes and jabs, and her moving inside me. That closeness :cry: I want that back!!! I told my fiance as soon as Harley is out of diapers I want another...but I don't know if I can wait that long!!!!:hissy:

Tasha ... your mad! haha.

No i had a really good pregnancy, but i dont miss the bump thing. Its a really exciting time looking forward to it.

But its hard work , i had a difficult labour and it frightened the life out of me.

But i love my little prince. But no defo dont have those desires... when i had sex i got the morning after pill i was sooooooooooooo scared i would get preggers.

Now i m on the pill ... yipeeeeeeee!

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:rofl: At the moment I really feel like I never ever want another baby!

Ive been feeling like this since max was 4 months :( and it just wont go away

I dont think I could ever go through it again..........

:rofl:....it's all a bit too "fresh" in your memory yet:hugs::hug:

I was really traumatised after my section. I just laid there violently shaking for hours I couldnt hold her or anything. I found it really difficult to bond with her at first. Even my OH said to me "you dont look like you love her". I felt like shit. Getting better now but it will be a while before I can go through it again.

:lol: I still cant imagine having another LO for alooooonnngg time i hated labour i hated being pregnant. I'm still refusing OH another :baby: until 2011

I felt like that and still do a bit. I miss being pregnant. I felt great then and didnt relise it till I felt like total crap after it. I looked better and I didnt feel pain like I do now. I was always in pain before pregnancy and I dont know why but when i got preg it never bothered me. I dont feel special anymore no one cares how i am now or asks do i want anything. i just am ignored now and I feel like total dirt. I liked feeling my baby move in me and how i felt then. I love him now that hes out but wish i had of enjoyed what I had a bit more.

Even though I had a horrible labour that ended in an emergancy c section as he got stuck and was the wrong way facing. And the pregnancy wast good or so i thouhgt as i was puking every day and tired a lot. I would actually do it again but i havng admitted that to anyone i know face to face like my mum who seems to think i will have more and wont give up about it.

I was really traumatised after my section. I just laid there violently shaking for hours I couldnt hold her or anything. I found it really difficult to bond with her at first. Even my OH said to me "you dont look like you love her". I felt like shit. Getting better now but it will be a while before I can go through it again.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:bless you:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It isn't always as instant as everyone says you know:flower:

Well considering LeeAnne is only a few days old not yet but I KNOW in a year I'll be itching for one!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Oh I TOTALLY know this feeling..it sounds like we had about the same type of labor experience..I cried for 2 days straight it took me forever to bond with her!! It's all coming now tho! JUst takes some time! :)

I miss being pregnant already..I have been home from hosp for 6 hours!!! I ended up with an emer c sec in the end but I would go thru it all again....thing is we have the 2 children we wanted so I guess thats it for me!!! Saturday night DH promised me no more...I was in pain then..now..well....:rofl:

im not sure wat i want , i do love feeling of meeting baby and being sooo proud of every little she learns, and do miss pregnancy who no's we'll see. xxx

Miss everything about being pregnant! Dh and i have been talking about having another fairly soon. I was so lucky that i had a great pregnancy and a wonderful labour and birth so this really hasn't put me off! Can't wait to do it all over again, next time i am going to saver every last detail and not moan about anything. Even if i go overdue i promise not to moan........Honestly!

im ready for number 2 even after enduring a C Sec and the long recovery although my other half has said wait a few years!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->