Does anyone else feel like they want another baby already?

I miss being pregnant with him terribly (I had a lovely pregnancy), but I've been thinking that I only want one child and I've got the perfect one already :cloud9:

i still miss been pregnant and my son is coming up 2 !! lol

As nice as it is that I am getting all this over with, I am exhausted.
I might get my tubes tied after this. Who knew I was so fertile?

Ive just given birth to number 3 like 2 days ago so 3rd trimester pregnancy is still very fresh in my mind and I can tell you its Awful! yes I was totally overjoyed when I had my baby and yes he was worth every second of it, but miss being pregnant? naa!! xxx

i already want another as well but as i'm a single parent i will need to find someone first or maybe just a donor lol!!!

But i do want to have a baby in the next year as i want to have them close so they grow up together as there is a four year gap between my sisters kids and they just argue all the time!!!

I'm still battling over this- my boys are 10 years apart- not sure to get it over with or call it quits forever!

:lol: Well after posting NEVER EVER AGAIN on here last time i'm now wanting another one :rofl:
But OH wants me to organise our wedding first ha ha ha!! So we will be TTC the day after :)

Yup, we're going to TTC in 2 months. But Hunter is going to be 2 years old in 2 months, so its not like we just had him. Didn't want to be pregnant for the longest time, just started wanting to this year actually.

noooo way lol im terrified at the thought of getting pregnant again lol

i cant wait to get another bun in my oven, am trying my hardest already lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back