Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

Well done ladies!!

Another KG off this week - rather pleased with myself....then i realised there is still 35 more to go :-( but I am determined to do this 1kg at a time!!

Well done everyone. I lost 3 lbs. total 27.5lb now :)

Hahaha I just read my last post... I'm not sure what I was trying to say..... Anyways, good job girls!! I just downloaded the my fitness pal app. I got an account like 2 years ago, but I'm just start to use it.. Is mind of complicated....

...How long since you have been diagnosed?

...What was your TSH results? it should be around 2 if you want to have a baby or of child bearing years. I think it can be higher as we get older but don't quote me on that.

I was diagnosed about 2 years ago. My dosage still isn't right though. I was JUST put on 250mcg this past month and go back to get it checked in May.

And I'm not sure what my TSH was. I think when they took it back in January, I hadn't been taking my meds regularly for about a week or two and I think he said it was 17?

Right, Im back on it well and truly tomorrow!! My weight loss has stuck at 18lbs for about 4 weeks now so as of tomorrow I AM NOT EATING ANY MORE CRAP :) This weight will get shifting again

You can do it Beth! I'm stuck too! However, I'm not eating junk. So I'm just frustrated!!

You can do it Beth! I'm stuck too! However, I'm not eating junk. So I'm just frustrated!!

Well amazingly I weighed myself earlier, and after 2 weeks of takeaways, chocolate, crisps, cake etc Ive only gained 1lb :wacko: but we will see what the slimming world scales say tomorrow.

Keep at it! The weight will come off eventually x

That's pretty excellent when that happens! And I know it will. Its just hard.

Well, after having two weeks off slimming world, eating takeaways, cakes, sweets, pub meals, McDonald's etc etc... I lost half a pound lmao. I do not get it!!!

But hey, back on it properly and hopefully ill have a great loss next week!!

Mind if I join,i lost five stone last year but have since put on a stone ,rejoined slimming world last night and I need to lose 3 stone to get my bmi from 34.5 to 28 :thumbup::hugs:Good luck everyone ,we can do it :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi bravemom, thats an impressive loss even if you have put on a stone! :) good luck getting back on it.
My weigh in this week takes me to 198lbs. That's 24lbs off now! :)

Hi bravemom, thats an impressive loss even if you have put on a stone! :) good luck getting back on it.

That's fantastic ,well done :thumbup:What's your goal ?:hugs:

I blew it this weekend - well Sat-Monday.

I think i am back on it but not sure i am going to manage a loss this week - not too traumatised but i am back on it.

I am currently doing lots of walking for my excercise and a little weights but now i know i need to do more if i want the scale to move in the right direction a little quicker! also to make sure i am actually FIT -not just a mass of untoned muscle!

Anyways thats just my rambilngs for the evening - well done ladies on all your hard work :)

Thanks girls, I'm well chuffed. It's a mental hurdle ya know?

My goal currently is about 11stone, so 154/160 pounds. Then I'll see how I feel. That only takes me to the tip of the BMI scale for me. But I'm not sure how I'll look then. I'm happy to be a size 12(uk) or a 14 in some things for the boobs! :haha:

Wow! Such progress from all of you ladies! I'm so happy to hear it!

I have a different kind of progress report. I don't recall if I mentioned I was striving to reach the goal of running on the treadmill for 20 minutes straight. Well, today I reached that goal... AND THEN SOME!!! I'm still in shock because I ran for 30 minutes straight. No stopping! I have a witness!! I was just been away that I managed that!! I also weighed today, and I've finally started losing again!

Wow! Such progress from all of you ladies! I'm so happy to hear it!

I have a different kind of progress report. I don't recall if I mentioned I was striving to reach the goal of running on the treadmill for 20 minutes straight. Well, today I reached that goal... AND THEN SOME!!! I'm still in shock because I ran for 30 minutes straight. No stopping! I have a witness!! I was just been away that I managed that!! I also weighed today, and I've finally started losing again!

:happydance::happydance:Well done ,I did the treadmill last year too ,it wrecked me but I felt so good afterwards :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls, I'm well chuffed. It's a mental hurdle ya know?

My goal currently is about 11stone, so 154/160 pounds. Then I'll see how I feel. That only takes me to the tip of the BMI scale for me. But I'm not sure how I'll look then. I'm happy to be a size 12(uk) or a 14 in some things for the boobs! :haha:

Same for me Hun but I woukd be happy with a 14 all over :thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->