• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

Glad you're feeling better X :) Happy birthday to your son :)

I lost 2.5 this week so 16lbs in total :yipee:

:hugs: x, glad you saw the doctor.
That's a great loss, but like I said,you def deserve it! :thumbup:
I'm trying to resist weighing til Monday as I've not lost foe a couple f weeks and I don want to be disheartened and blow my weekend. :(

I had a total of 4 stone 3 to lose. I Started 6 weeks ago and have lost 16lb (the last two weeks only had very small losses as I've started the gym quite intensively which slowed down my loss)

So I've now got 3 stone 1 to lose!

X

I've got a total of around 7st to loose..........lost 1st in 5 weeks so far!
doing SW :) long road ahead but im determined!

Hi to Paula and Beth!

I have had a blood test this week too. I have had recurrent viruses and seem to catch every bug going. They took 6 vials of blood, wasn't expecting that!

4.5lb off this week, wasn't expecting that either! Probably as I have stuck to the plan much closer than for a few weeks. Was v chuffed but I am back to exercising tomorrow so it will slow right down again.

Needless to say I celebrated the weight loss with an enormous take away curry!

Its so unfair that exercise slows it down. Maybe I should get the weight off first and then exercise to tone up lol x

Sorry I didn't say hi to the newbies :)

Come back and tell about your weightloss. It's so motivating to hear it :)

Great loss Zo! :)
Hello everyone! :) I agree, hearing other "real" people do it is so much more motivating than reading "I lost 17 stone IN A DAY!" type stuff in magazines, or seeing cels Ragusa do it.

So really, I don't understand it, I've been not eating the greatest, and not exercising as much as I was, and yet I'm still losing weight. I'm so thankful for that! My start weight was 239 and today I weighed in at 211. I'm very Happy about that! Thank you for all of your support!

That's great! :) are you keeping a note about what you are eating? Cos maybe you are eating less than you think? :)
I weighed in yesterday at 202lbs, which is a 5lb loss this week! :happydance: I must have been saving those up for the last few weeks. That's me 20lbs down.

No I'm not. But I know that I don't eat a lot. That's not the thing I was concerned about, it was just what I was eating. It was weeks of late nights planning birthday parties, so ordering pizza. And with the birthdays, I have a huge soft spot for potato chips, so I've eaten a few of them. But miraculously I'm still losing weight on my schedule that I set for myself.

Also, congratulations on the 5lbs! That's fantastic!

I'm finally starting better, so I think it will be easier to lose more weight now.

:hugs: I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, hopefully when you are eating healthier foods you'll still lose but will also feel better again. Look after yourself though, be kind. :)

4lbs gone this week. So that's a total of 20lbs in 9 weeks :yipee:

Just weighed myself and I'm back in the 12s :) :) which to say I was in the 14s when I started 8 weeks ago is pretty good going :)

Well done Beth. You're doing so well.

I lost 1.5 lbs this week. 21.5 lb total :)

Things have ben going a little slowly for me this month, i lost 3 kg (really wanted 4kg) Looking at new plans and mixing up my exercise as I know i am getting to that "unmotivated" stage.

So aim for April is at least 4-5 kgs - that would make me very happy indeed!

wish me luck ladies!!

also like to add - its great knowing I am not the only one in the same boat with so much weight to lose. I am determined not to be the fat mummy @ the school gates in sept!! Also not wanting to be the biggest girl in the office any more!

Good well with that!! I'm hoping for about 10-15 lbs for April. I'm sure you'll get it!

So, I'm coming up on 200lbs. I haven't been under 200 in like 5 years. And I'm getting pretty close. Within the next couple weeks I'll be there, and I want to do something to celebrate it. Its a milestone for me, but I don't know what to do, any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->