Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

Yeah, I'd just like to get into a 14 no bother really!

Well done Xpecta!!! :thumbup:

I want to shift about 3 stone thats about 42lb.

I go gym 3 times a week but gonna sign my son up for nursery and go to gym when he goes so i can try go 5 times a week. I need to lose this weight just wish it would go over night

Lost 3lbs at slimming world this week putting me up to 21.5lbs in 12 weeks. Although Ive had three weeks off throughout that. I wasn't expecting 3lbs at all and was surprisingly awarded my third half stone and club ten award. (Which means I've last 10% of my starting weight). 2 stone 9.5 to go!!

Well done Beth :thumbup:weigh in for me last night and I lost 81/2 pounds on my first week :)

Are you doing slimming world or anything? My first week I lost 7.5lbs and kept it off as the week after I lost another 3. I've not gained yet even when I thought I had from eating rubbish! Just keep doing what your doing and you'll be fine :) xx

Are you doing slimming world or anything? My first week I lost 7.5lbs and kept it off as the week after I lost another 3. I've not gained yet even when I thought I had from eating rubbish! Just keep doing what your doing and you'll be fine :) xx

Yes I'm doing slimming world :thumbup:Thank you ,I hope I can keep going with another 2-3 pounds a week till July :haha::hugs:

Omg Bmom. That is AWESOME!!!!!

Proud of ya :)

Don't worry bout next week. Carry on doing what you're doing and you'll have another loss. Even if you stay the same that's still 4lbs per week which is amazeballs!!!

Omg Bmom. That is AWESOME!!!!!

Proud of ya :)

Don't worry bout next week. Carry on doing what you're doing and you'll have another loss. Even if you stay the same that's still 4lbs per week which amaze balls!!!

Aww thank you sweetie :kiss:I am still feeling little flutters of excitement every time I think of it :blush::haha::hugs:

That's good. It feels so good taking back control doesn't it? I hated myself so much when I was pigging out and taking no control over what I was putting in my mouth :(

Afm. Thursday Friday and Saturday was TERRIBLE for me but since then I've been ultra good and done my exercise every single day. What are the chances of me getting a loss this week?

Tbh I'd be over the moon to stay the same!!!

Weighed in on Monday and stayed the same, not too bothered as it is TOTM. Hoping it was water...
Trying not to get back on the scales til next week. :(
Well done on the fantastic losses guys! :thumbup:

Em you could still lose Hun as you are very active all the time . Lettuce good luck for next weigh in :thumbup::hugs:

Wow!!! Amazing loss girls!!!! I'm proud of you all!

Hey ladies,

I am aiming for a size 12 and reckon 11 stone will just about get me there, literally just edging into the healthy bmi but I will be happy with that! Its still nearly 4 stone away.

I have been naughty this week and got a grip but then a take away 12 hours before weigh in got the better of me and 1/2 lb went on today. Still somehow managed to come home as Slimmer of the Month, have no idea how I managed that! 31lbs down now in 16 weeks, nice and steady :)

I had a work uniform fitting and had dropped 3 trouser sizes (1.5 normal dress sizes) so felt quite pleased with myself and no longer look like I am wearing enormous clown trousers!

I have been really craving sweet stuff so I made 1/2 syn cake and syn free lemon curd this evening, ate virtually the whole lot and now have got to find room for bf's gorrrrgeous homemade burgers and slimming world chips (which I have burnt beyond belief and had to chuck half of them as I was distracted with reading this thread!).

I have been looking for low syn sweet stuff and suddenly remembered coke floats which I used to make about 15 years ago - ice cream topped with diet coke. I have bought some low fat ice cream and reckon I can make this for only a few syns and a good reminisce!

Really pleased that I'm back into a size 12 comfortably :). When are you all hoping to be at goal by? I've got 2 stone 9 to lose but want a date or occasion to lose it by as motivation. Do you think it's doable by July? My boys birthdays?

Just counted, July isn't possible lol. Maybe my birthday end of August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->