Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

Book a massage! Or a inch loss body wrap! :) or something that makes you feel good! Well done! I hit 200lbs last week and it was a real achievement for me. I vowed never to go above it again.

Yep. Is huge for me too! Good for you!! I've never had a massage, I'm not sure if I want one... and as for an inch loss wrap, I have some because I used to, and still kinda do, sell them.

I'm not going back over 200 either!

Ive been really lazy lately. Need to get a kick up the bum and get some motivation back :(

I lost three this week so that's a total of 24.5 lbs :)

Hi, :flower:

I have a lot of weight to loose and finding it easier to make excuses why I should start tomorrow. Could really do with some support to keep me on the straight and narrow!

I am 38 soon and have always struggled with my weight. At my slimiest I was a size 14 and I'm now a 22 on top and a 18 to 20 waist.
I was 11 stone when I became pregnant with my 1st, which has now got way out of control.

It would be great to get some support and encouragement whilst trying to find me again :shrug:

Hi pinga! Welcome aboard... :) x
Ooh, did you xpecta? That's cool. What about a new bit of make up or something... It's got to be something that makes you feel good but not food I reckon. Clothes are ok, so long as you can't get too wee for them too soon!

Hey Ladies,

1kg down this week so havppy - am a 1/4 of the way through my journey so rather pleased.

Have dropped the number of calories I am consuming down to 1200 - and during the working week I have no issue with that, its is such a busy time, however at the weekends all I can think of is eating eating and eating.

woke up from a horrible dream this afternoon, FoB was really really mean to me (not like him at all) so i woke and ate 3 mini creme eggs - blah i hate being an emotional eater!

Welcome Pinga!! I hope this thread helps!

Great job Abby!! And a couple of cream eggs won't do much. Don't beat yourself up about it!

Lettuce, I thought about clothes, but then it seemed like a waste of money haha. But makeup... That is an excellent Idea!!

Morning Ladies,

Thank you for the warm welcome :flower:

I'm down 2lbs from last week which I am pleased about considering all the left over easter eggs in my house.

Just brought an exercise bike at the weekend so I am going to do half hour every day starting today when the kids have a nap.

Wasn't sure if I could jump in, but I was so happy to find this thread. @__@

I need to lose a bit more than half of me. I was just weighed at my endocrinologist's office this past week and I somehow managed to get up to 301 lbs. :(

I have hypothyroidism and insulin resistance and am on 250mcg of synthroid and 1000g of Metformin 2x a day.

I don't even know where to begin though! :(

Hey fluffykid (love your username)

You've already started. You've weighed in and joined us here. Just take it 7 lbs at a time and before you know it you'll be 10, 20, 30 lbs down etc.

It really does help knowing there's others out there with a lot of weight to lose :)

Good Job Pinga! Especially with all the eggs around!

Also, welcome Fluffykid! You're on the right track, just because you have a desire to lose weight. I was almost 300 pounds once. It didn't feel good, but I lost 70 pounds. I have pictures if you want to see for motivational purposes. But, really, once you get into a healthy habit, losing weight is really easy! And we're all here to support each other!

Morning Ladies,

And welcome Fluffykid :flower:

I also have an under-active thyroid since I was 15. I take 150 and 175 on alternate days. How long since you have been diagnosed? My other half has type 2 diabetes for 2 years and has controlled it with diet. We have been advised to stop eating bread, rice, pasta, potatoes all starchy veg. Eat protein and vegatables/salad etc. Not to much fruit because it is sugar and your body can't get rid of sugar. Understand what your body does to foods. It turns food into sugar that if not used as energy your body stores as fat. I have started to cut out the carbs and I feel a lot better, less bloated and have stopped retaining water.

What was your TSH results? it should be around 2 if you want to have a baby or of child bearing years. I think it can be higher as we get older but don't quote me on that.

Good luck with the weight loss you are in the right place the ladies here are very friendly.

Hey ladies!

I havent logged in in ages. Everyone is doing brilliantly, motoring along!!!

I was struggling for a bit over the last few weeks with my weight, I stayed the same one week (which was fair enough as i attacked an easter egg), then behaved perfectly the next week and weighed myself two days before weigh in (which I shouldnt do) and had gained so I went on a sabotage mission and ate masses of chocolate - and gained more!! No surprise there. I stayed to class as I needed to find my motivation before I gave up completely and I went back over my books, planned meals, swapped indian for chinese takeaways and lost 3.5 lbs last week and another 3lbs today!! Yay!!

30lbs down now and feeling pretty good about it all :)

Yay ZoMo that's excellent! :happydance:

I put two pounds on. Gutted. But onwards and upwards.

Great ZoMo!!!

I LOVE having Hapy guess to talk to! Its so helpful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->