• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone else have a LOT of weight to lose?

It's a running program. You can either download it onto an mp3 player, or just read it and time yourself. It basically teaches you to get from not running at all, to running 5k non stop in 9 weeks. I do it a few years ago. Started training in the Jan, a size 16 and very unfit. By the the 10th May I was a 12 and ran a 10k race in under an hour. :D just from running.

I started on the 25th and have lost 6lb so far :happydance:

I find it easy to stock to as I can still fill up just on healthier things. I tend to eat fruit with weight watchers extra thick cream so it feels like I'm being naughty when in fact I'm not :)

:flow:

Weigh in tomorrow morning. Have been a bit naughty at the start of this week but hoping I have made some of it up again by behaving for the last few days. AF also decided to start yesterday - 6 days late (I was getting v nervous by then!!) - so I am still full of the same gunk I was carrying last week. Have been staying away from home so I havent got any scales to get on so I havent a clue what they are going to say in group tomorrow [-o<[-o<

AF has visited here too so i'm up 4lb while she's visiting :(

I hate AF. She screws with everything!! Just think of the loss you will get next week when the evil witch goes away :) I was 6 days late coming on so she has got me at weigh-in 2 weeks running. Also wanted to eat everything in sight and have had massive chocolate cravings for the best part of 2 weeks.

Embo, that 1lb can come off again next week and send another one packing with it to keep it company :)

3lb off today, whoop whoop! Only 1/2 lb to go to my next half stone, wish I had gone for a bigger wee before getting on the scales ;) I think I have 4lb to go to my Club 10 (loss of 10% of my body weight). Lots to aim for and I have celebrated with a vast slice of chocolate fudge cake and ice cream, oops!

Great job ladies!! One pound isn't a big deal. No worries. As for me, I'm still struggling with the after effects of the miscarriage. I'm very exhausted, which makes it hard to work out. However, I was very excited when I was down a few pounds :)

Brilliant Zo. 3 lbs is EXCELLENT :) :)

Hope you're being kind to yourself X. Glad to hear you're still losing weight.

I started the C25k last night. I downloaded the free app and that works out all the timing for you :) Was a breeze compared to L2 of the 30 day shred!!

Honestly, I'm being pretty hard on myself, and I think that's why I'm having such a hard time recovering. I don't exactly know what to do.

:hugs: X. There's not much you can do. The old saying "time heals" worked for me. The pain of my losses hasn't gone away completely but in time it gets easier to bear.

Also don't do what I did. I closed myself off and didnt talk to anyone about how I was feeling. Almost gave myself a nervous breakdown doing that :(

I did that with my first miscarriage. This one has been easier. Its physically that I'm really not taking it easy. I'm having troubles with that. Trying to workout when I'm so worn and dizzy, is not easy!

Ahhhh I see! Hmmm maybe a trip to the docs is in order. It sounds like you're a bit run down.

You're welcome :)

Xpecta :hugs: must be so hard. I second a trip to the doctors.

I weighted this morning. :cry: 1lb on! :cry: what is going on?! Massive tmi coming up: I haven't poo'd in 4 days, think that might not be helping! :rofl: no idea what's going on there...

have you ate more calories than you normally would? If not it could be water retention, that poop (haha) or a bit of both

No, was pretty good this week. I wonder if I didnt drink enough though. :( bugger. Feel so gutted about it.
Onwards and upwards this week! :) x

don't worry about it. I am pretty sure you would have noticed eating 3500cal hehe, it'll come off. Like you Sai, just try drinking more water

I did go to the doctor actually. She ordered a blood test for hyper thyroidism and some other stuff. I don't know the results yet. I'm feeling much better now though :) Thank you for so much support! It was much needed. Anyways, some how, I've lost weight, and I'm thankful for that. Today felt so gross. I ate nothing but junk today. It made more feel ill and super malnourished. I got so run down and tired, that I almost fell asleep on the couch and it was my sons Birthday! Oy. Eating better tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->