Does anyone else have doubts? Normal?

Thatfatcat14

Reaction score
Ok so even though Iv only been officially TTC for around 2 months now (2nd cycle off b/c) Iv wanted to try for a long time and for the past year Iv been so excited about the idea of being a mum. I dream about babies and most days it's all I think about and all I want! If I got a BFP this cycle I think I'd be one happy girl.. But every now and then I have these slight doubts. Like we were out for dinner the other night, drinking wine and having a great time - just the two of us and then I started thinking about how everything's going to change once we fall pregnant. And I started thinking if I'm doing the right thing.

It's only crossed my mind a few times and then the next day I'm back to being baby crazy. Do you think this is normal?

Oh yes yes yes, totally normal. You're about to completely change your life, of course there's so e doubt! After I got pregnant I felt like I'd make a terrible decision for weeks and weeks, and it came and went through my whole pregnancy. But now everything is right as rain :)

Oh yea, thats normal!

When you have a moment, really think about what does it mean to you to have a baby. What is important about it, how will it make you feel? I would write them down and revisit it over the course of a the month the words and thoughts you come up with and probably it will look and feel differently depending on your mood in the moment.

We all have moments in our lives in which the things that make us happy we are alittle over for a second or two, and that is totally normal and expected. But, I do think sometimes we idealize images in a our mind and don't fully assess what the real meaning behind it is, and by journaling, hopefully it will help to keep your dreams in perspective for those other times you are feeling blue about something else, you can realize you still probably want a baby.

Normal Normal Normal, I do the same things and ive been ttc for roughly 17 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->