Does anyone else secretly think they will never get pregnant?

I do feel this a lot oo. But i am keeping the positivity high for a 2012 BABY!

I have doubts as my mum was told she could never have children, but 5 or so years later , i came along! So i suppose as much as it worries me it just shows there is always hope!
Good luck try to think positive. Xx

I do feel this a lot too. But i am keeping the positivity high for a 2012 BABY!

I have doubts as my mum was told she could never have children, but 5 or so years later , i came along! So i suppose as much as it worries me it just shows there is always hope!
Good luck try to think positive. Xx

I definatly feel the ssame way and my husband says the same thing. I feel like every one around me is suddenly getting prego. that of course isn't true i only know 2 preg ppl. we can only hope. cross fingers!

I completely am the same way! Even though we have only been trying for a few months, I am nervous too that I will not be able to have babies.

After three years, I totally feel like it will never happen, but I fake it for my husband :)

omg! i just posted something similar to this saying i was so worried about not being able to have any babies, i don't know why this happens to us, me as well i have no medical reason why i can't and to make it worse it hasn't even been a full month yet that i have been off the pill and i worry a lot! even when i was younger i would often think it.

All i can say is stay positive, say it a few times a day that all will be okay

Pregnant at all? Sometimes.

Pregnant naturally? No.

As the months pass and I'm still empty handed or adding another :bfn: to the towering pile, my hope is slowly being whittled down to nothing.

I'm coming to the realization that it's not going to happen naturally for me. I want to give up trying naturally but something inside me won't let me give up. I suppose that's the burning desire to be a mother talking. :shrug:

You're so not alone! It's ALWAYS been a fear of mine and after 5 cycles of ttc the fear just get more and more overwhelming with every bfn and af visit. Literally ALL of my friends just had babies(when I got married 8 months ago I had 3 PG bridesmaids). My mom and sis both got PG the 1st time they had sex without BC so I just wonder why it can't be that easy for me? :( Anyway-hang in there and hopefully we'll all have our :bfp: soon! :dust: to all!

Read this, all the woman on there felt exactly like we did, now look at there signatures! Basically everyone of them is now a mummy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-oh-why-cant-get-pregnant-arhggggggggggg.html

I think every post on here explains exactly how I've felt for quite some time now. It's such a painful thought, especially when the bfn's keeping popping up and af seems to laugh at you every months :( I try to think that there is hope, but after i O and before AF it's like reality hits me and I know it's a waste of time for me :(
I'm not sure why I keep trying, but I do... some kind of hope seems to be pulling me through, so I pray that something keeps pushing you all to try!

I wish you all the best!!!! x

My husband and I are there too! It's been a long few months with a ton of different things going on. I think if we all stay positive and support each other we will all get through this and we'll all be makin babies real soon! **~~Babydust~~** to all!

I think the same but somewhat different iykwim.

I'm thinking "Will it take forever to get pregnant" but then I have been pregnant and also think "Will I be able to carry ful term".

It's horrible having these thoughts and feelings, but I keep telling myself "we WILL get there".

just read the past posts in the link by ladygagafan. she is right most women in there are now pregnant, if they can do it so can we ladies, let's not give up! lets have an entire team of 2012 babies!!!!! xxx

Yea im the same ladies , ive been ttc 18months and i was having NTNP or NPNT futher 3yrs .

I had BFP IN 2006 SADLY never worked out , howeversince then ive had no protection and never got BFP again , this worries me greatly 5yrs in total since i lost baby and not asniff .Im comming round the idea ,it may never happen again.

Ive had every fertility test known to man and im fine and DH sperm is high so i just dont understand.There's one thing i think that doesn't help us .....This stressing and worrying we can't get BFPS and i think we all try tohard and worry most of us that's somthings not right .But most of us are ok andi think we're all wanting this so much we dont realise what its doing to our minds and bodies , if that makeany sense lol?

I got cbfm im on cycle 8 and i thought forget it notplaying this month its cd13 norm ovulate cd 11 sodid cheap opk and near postive and no o/h till tomorrowbd last night so hoping we do enough before egg goes again.

sorry im going on abit now !!

Goodluck ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lady was nice to see most of the ladies are now mummy's!

I feel like this every day! My greatest fear since I was a kid was that wouldn't be able to have kids and the longer this journey carries on the more I fear that! We have been trying for 18 months and so many negatives that it is soul destroying. We have stopped testing now, if we do get pregnant then it will soon show itself :)

I have the same feelings, don't worry you are not alone. .... but could take up to a year for your first baby xxxxx finger crossed to us all xxxxx

I don't like thinking like this but sometimes it gets the best of me. I have tried to stay positive for a month and concentrate on making sure I took all the necessary medications and vitamins to help me ovulate but there are sometimes where I let negativity take over. Right now I am trying to battle negativity and get back to positivity as I wait 12 more days to find out if, after 18 months and finally an aggressive round of fertility treatment, I am pregnant.

OMG - every day OF MY LIFE....seriously.....

DH thinks I freak out over the possibility of birth/genetic defects (he's 41 and I'm ten days from 38) - what I'm really freaking out over is what if that window has passed forever???!!!

I don't worry about the other stuff.

We're both such Type A's and have been pretty successful in most things so far....I just have this specter that hangs around my house (usually in the bathroom, near my CB tests) that seems to mock me: "This will be the one thing you just can't do."

I drown him with prenatal vitamins and lots of apple/cranberry iced tea (all, of course, naturally decaf....).

But I really do feel lucky this month!

I've been afraid that I would never have kids since I was a child myself... I used to ask my mom if I wasn't able to have kids would she be willing to be a surrogate for me... seriously what kind of child even thinks about things like that?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->