Does anyone else secretly think they will never get pregnant?

It is completely normal to feel this way. It took us 2 years to conceive our son :)

OMG those sort of things make me nervous.

Two years from today I'll be ten days shy of FORTY. :nope:

(Not upset you posted it....just a comment. Please don't misread me!) :)

OMG those sort of things make me nervous.

Two years from today I'll be ten days shy of FORTY. :nope:

(Not upset you posted it....just a comment. Please don't misread me!) :)

Oh hun try not to worry too much :hugs: I fell pregnant at what turned out to be the most perfect time in my life, I really do believe these things happen when they are meant to and I really hope you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

TTC is different for everyone. I'm 22 and it took 2 years, it may only take you 6 months at the most xx

I feel the same way... my husband thinks I am crazy. He doesn't understand how frustrating it is to not have control over something. I keep telling myself that most people do end up pregnant one way or another and why would I be that small % that could never conceive!

we feel like that too, my OH has actually gone to have a sperm analysis because he thinks he cant have children as hes never gotten anyone pregnant before.. me ive been pregnant before but it was when i was slimmer too be honest ive been trying a year now it has been over a year since i had my last injection

Oh I so know the feeling. It's so hard to be positive though. Depression runs in my family and as i didnt want to end up on meds i tought myself to be positive and always be kind and good things will happen but sometimes i feel nothing ever goes my way. I am a good person and grew up wanting to have kids at 18 so we be closer age and now i am 30 and never been pregnant :cry:
I always try to be positive but always disappointed when poas.
BUt here i go and hold my head up and say, don't give up no matter how long it takes it will always be completely worth it. Once we fall pregnant we will be so happy that all these hard times will be forgotten and we can enjoy our dream coming true :happydance:.......watch to much soap i know :dohh:

As long as we are fertile with all the right tools for us and hubbys , there's no reason why we cant get BFP .I believe alot of it , is trying to hard and being negative thatwe cant concieve and we're different to every other mom we see with children , we're making our selves out to be different , but were not it just takes time to get bfp.

For exp ive been ttc over 5yrs NTNP but offically 18months ttc and nothing.yET 5yrs ago i got BFP in 6weeks .Its all about timing .Also every cycle we only have max of 20 % off spermgetting in our eggys .

We all need to remeber are postive things such as regular cycle and DH sperms good and all our tests are clear.Even ladies with endo or cysts or ovaries issues can still get BFPS we need be greatful of what we have and let nature takes it course.

However im worlds worst and worrying and stressing lol

I totally agree with you guys I feel at times like it will never happen. I have wanted nothing more in life then to become a mother..

I came off the pill over 7 months ago and I thought to myself when I came off it that I'd get preg straight away so you can imagine how excited I was when CD 28 rolled around and I didnt get AF.. Took a test BFN and thought it's probably just too early.. Then CD 35 rolled round BFN.. That cycle was 53 day's! So I put that down to body re-adjusting after coming off BC..

I was wrong.. cycle 2 was 47days.. Which I thought was fantastic because that was an improvement.. But the cycle 3 decided to dampen my spirits and be a whole 78 days long.. As you can imagine I was fed up and went to the doctors.. I found out I have PCOS.. Hello worst nightmare!!!!

This is my life though.. When I want something I will get it but I have to work very hard for it!! It's always been the way and I should have known having a baby was no exception!

Anyways I have all of a sudden got high hopes again! I know I will get pregnant and I feel like it will be soon... I just have this feeling like my waiting is nearly over.. But this is today.. Tomorrow I will probably be all down in the dumps again! Anyways ladies.. We all need to have faith.. WE CAN DO IT..

Good things come to those who wait..

wow ladies,

I am shocked at how many of us feel the same! It does give me some hope that the way I am feeling is completely natural and normal. We plan to go to the docs for some advice (maybe tests?) if we get near the 12 month mark without a sniff of a mini-me :winkwink:

I am 29 this year and always felt that if I was going to be a mother, it would be before I was 30, but then again, each year that goes past I feel no older, so maybe I will still feel in my 20's when Im in my 30's anyway so I guess it doesnt really matter what age I am! (Although I WANT MY BABY NOW!!)

I am sure we will all become mummys soon, I am definately up for a 2012 team :thumbup:

Keep in touch ladies, we will see who's status changes first maybe??

Good Luck xxxxx
:flower:

I know my mom doesnt know we are TTC but she allways talks about having grandkinds and how when my DH and i are ready i wont have any problems because she didnt and everyone in our family got pregnant right away. If only she knew we have been trying for over 13months and nothing. I dont know just kind of a deppressing day i guess.

I know my mom doesnt know we are TTC but she allways talks about having grandkinds and how when my DH and i are ready i wont have any problems because she didnt and everyone in our family got pregnant right away. If only she knew we have been trying for over 13months and nothing. I dont know just kind of a deppressing day i guess.

i knoe exactly how yo feel this is our 13th month ttc and its really putting strain on us, we get married in 7 weeks and its all we can think about. the OH is adament its him and doesnt want to know the results of the tests, he says because i was pregnant before then i know the problem isnt me, but i tld him that the injection confuses your body etc...

Hi Ladies,

I am wondering if the thoughts I have regarding getting pregnant are 'normal'?

Me and my Husband have been trying to conceive for around 6 months and so I know in the big scheme of things, thats not long at all. However, part of me worries that we will never have children, and he often says that he has always worried that he cant have children (although he has no medical reason to think this that we know of). Its more a gut feeling kind of thing.

Do most people feel like this? - In many ways I cant imagine us as parents although we both want a family SO much, I think maybe because we want it so much, deep down I feel that I just wont be that lucky - hope that makes sense!:sad1:

The thing to do is dont worry about it people tend to concieve when they are relaxed. So take a relaxed night and forget it all and it happens when you least expect it to. I stessed about it for months and months then just gave up chilled out I nearly fainted when I seen the result it can be done just gotta be postive I know its easier said than done. but honestly betcha you worry and think about it when you and the OH are busy? thats proberly it chill realaxation is the key to getting pregnant :D hope you get that BFP SOON!!!!! :D:thumbup:

After trying for 1 year and 5 months I feel like I'll never see my BFP

well, once again, for the 6th month in a row, my period came this morning :-(

Its so awful building your hopes up each month isnt it? - just to get that sinking feeling. Oh well, keep trying I guess! Ive bought the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and this was the first month of using it. It is definately worth getting as it helps keep track of your cycle.

Good Luck to all you ladies (both expecting and ttc)

xxx

Read this, all the woman on there felt exactly like we did, now look at there signatures! Basically everyone of them is now a mummy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-oh-why-cant-get-pregnant-arhggggggggggg.html

Thank you so much or that thread! Such a help to stay positive! Maybe next year someone will show our thread xx

yes reading all this and hearing your ladies stories is really great :) i hope we all get our bfp

I can def relate to this... I find myself making lists with DH of all the things we will do if I never get preggo. Eventho the list is full of wonderful things like traveling and a really great boob job (LOL) ... it's cahrazy to think that anything that will fill that void.

I do secretly think it just won't happen to me and it drives me batty! But I see the success stories and I get excited and I know that I just have to be patient!!!!

I am so thankful for this place and being able to vent.

I got my first pos opk today since my surgery last month.... so I am claiming a BFP this cycle!!!!!!!

I'm right there with you girls....My problem is that even with a plan for IVF I still don't think that will work. I have been hitting myself in the head for so long I feel like something will always come up. I don't know...

it took my mom 10 years before she had me and her sister never got pregnant at all, so i definitely have fears that i am carrying the faulty family ovaries. i did get it checked early on and all looked fine, but why are we not pregnant yet? i'd be grateful to have just one little bean, and always pray that being a parent is part of my journey on this planet!

btw this is the only place i can vent, so thank you ladies for sharing! hugs and baby dust to everyone xxxx

Been TTCing for 2 years and I feel the same way, but I don't let it take control of my life. I just go with the flow. It will happen if it's meant to happen is how I feel about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->