Does anyone fell the baby move at 16 weeks ?

ProudMomma2Be

Reaction score
I am 15 weeks and 3 day and here and there I feel something ,,move,, where the baby should be , but I am not sure if is the baby or bowel movement or something else :)

I started feelin movements this past week. At first I wasn't sure either. Until one day i laid down and felt like a centipede had run a circle inside my uterus.

I started feeling movement at 16 weeks and a few days and they felt like pokes and something lightly thumping me...now I definitely tell they are baby.

My feel like something small flipped iside me and it always last a second .They say if its my first baby I should feel movement around 20 weeks...

Yes you can, I have been feeling mine but they say second time round it's easier to tell so maybe that is the reason for moi

I started feeling flutters at 10 weeks, so its not unlikely that you are feeling baby :D

I felt flutters at 14 weeks and by 16 weeks thumps! Now I'm feeling frequent little thumps. It's more than likely baby :)

This past week, I've been feeling baby roll and give me little jabs here and there that feel like pokes. Feels like I swallowed a fish! Hahaha.

My ObGyn called me a liar for being able to feel bean this early... >C. Felt like slapping her... Lol!

I felt mine at the end of the 10th week. I can feel her almost every day now. :)

i didnt feel anything until i was exactly 20 weeks pregnant.. before that i THOUGHT i felt something but you'll know the difference when you actually feel it.. no doubt about it its the baby!

I felt Megan at 17 weeks and this baby at 12 weeks.

I was about 17wks with dd and about 11 with this baby. I always feel a kind of rolling sensation before kicks. And they never feel like flutters to me.

i felt something 2nyts ago like a spinning sensation on my right side i think it cud of been bubz lolx

Woman at work basically called me a liar too the cow.

I felt the bubs last week. I can only describe it as similar to the feeling yu get when you have a twitchy eyelid/lip but inside my tummy.

I havent felt it much though. Am looking forward to feeling him/her every day.

I started to feel flutters like bubbles about 14weeks bit this is my 3 child , only u can tell x

i THOUGHT i felt something last night ! im 15weeks 1 day but it felt like a rolling and have had some bubbly feelings last week but put them down to gas!! Hope it was LO's - cant wait to start feeling them properly ! 3 kicking at once - am sure it will be fun! x

I felt flutters from about 13+6 now im 17+1 and i feel it more often now usually at night and when i iron! (baby must like the iron lol)
Its amazing like a flipping feeling in my tummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"