Does anyone have a unique name

My daughter is Cora and I have never met another one yet.

Thanks ladies. Right now we like Kassandra Bailey, but we are really hoping we can find a more unique middle name.

I had a Cora in my sorority, but shes the only one I've met so far. Its a beautiful name.

I named my son Briar Weston and I love the name! I never get tired of hearing the name.

My name is Lara, which is pretty uncommon. I know a lot of Laura's but have only ever met 1 or 2 other Lara's.

My parent's named me after the character in the book/film Dr Zhivago, but now most people recognise it as being from Lara Croft Tomb Raider!!

But I have always loved my name, and get so many comments about how pretty it is.

If we have a girl we are going to call her Lyla, which is quite similar to my name but different enough I think.

I love the name Bailey too, but prefer it spelt Bayley :)

Haha yay! My LO won't be the only Lyla in her generation! Her name is to be Lyla Elizabeth.

And I love the name Lara, it's very pretty.

Thanks hun :)

We're gonna have Lyla Faith :)

me and my DH spent ages trying to find an unusual name for our boy, finally deciding on Lincoln. However, when he was born he just didnt suit it so we called him Angus, he just looked like a chubby little scottish boy!!

Charis/Karis is quite unusual, I've only met one of each spelling before.

My first four children have really traditional English names. I named my fifth child Thalia (pronounced Tar-lee-ar) and her middle name is Fleur. I have no idea why I chose it other than its meaning (it's Greek and means "to blossom"). I still love it but she's just started reception class and she's struggling to grasp that it's not spelt as it sounds!

My sixth baby is six months old and his name is Herbie Jude. I love it. I don't love other people's reactions to it (some people have no manners and just give you their opinion lol). I would say if you are going to give your child an unusual name, be prepared for the ignorance of others and their unwelcome opinions haha!

My first four children have really traditional English names. I named my fifth child Thalia (pronounced Tar-lee-ar) and her middle name is Fleur. I have no idea why I chose it other than its meaning (it's Greek and means "to blossom"). I still love it but she's just started reception class and she's struggling to grasp that it's not spelt as it sounds!

My sixth baby is six months old and his name is Herbie Jude. I love it. I don't love other people's reactions to it (some people have no manners and just give you their opinion lol). I would say if you are going to give your child an unusual name, be prepared for the ignorance of others and their unwelcome opinions haha!

I LOVE Herbie!!

My name is Jos-Elizabeth and I have never met anyone with that name. My sisters name is Remy which I think is also quite uncommon and pretty.

my nieces middle name is willow. i wish it was her first, i love it! i'm using jasper for our son, due in april. but for a girl, i wanted kielan or kiona jo gretchen, we had settled on kiona...

My husband and daughters last name is kielan. I never have heard or thought of it as a girls name. I like it. Very pretty

My name is Jos-Elizabeth and I have never met anyone with that name. My sisters name is Remy which I think is also quite uncommon and pretty.

i like keilan.. i only know of one other person, but i think i've heard a few.. but it's not real big here.

i like remy! i always thought maybe remington for a boy, but remy would be cuter for a girl. i like it.

Everyone comments on my name being unusual (terrilea) people always say they've never met anyone with my name before. One thing about my name is i HATE people shortening it to Terri and also people always spell or pronounce my name wrong! xx

I LOVE Herbie!!

Thank you, so do I lol! I had one boy then four girls before he was born and Herbie has been on ice in case we had a boy for the last ten years!!

My name is not especially unique, my daughters is i would say, she's called Esmee (pronounced Es-mee NOT Es-may :haha:) I've never heard of anyone else called it :)

Also i have cousins called Karys (Kah-riss) Ylannda (Al-and-ah) Annaleise (Anna-leese) and Shiloh (Shy-Low) and i think their names are great! never heard anything like them before!
My sister is Ismene (Is-man-ay) which is also quite unusual :thumbup: xxxx

My name "Xanthe" is quite unique. My daughter "Gaia" also has an uncommon name and now we are trying to come up with an unusual name for our new pink bump x

my name is Sara (which is extremely common) but I know someone named Tuesday & she LOVES how unique her name is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->