Does anyone have borderline personality disorder?

alicarr74

Reaction score
I have come to terms that I have this disorder, which causes severe mood swings... I feel like I am seriously out for this month due to the emotional pain I have been through, does anyone else have this disorder?

I've been told I also have this.
You're not alone. More people suffer with this illness than you can imagine.
Obvioulsy stress and emotional upset can make your periods become irregular and not help with TTC. The important thing is to make sure you get plently of sleep, take some time out for yourself and relax as much as possible. <3

I've been told I also have this.
You're not alone. More people suffer with this illness than you can imagine.
Obvioulsy stress and emotional upset can make your periods become irregular and not help with TTC. The important thing is to make sure you get plently of sleep, take some time out for yourself and relax as much as possible. <3

Well the thing about it is, is that I have gotten my cycle regulated by taking clomid, but this month I have been so stressed from the feeling that my friend is going to abandon me that I don't think I am going to ovulate, I always ovulate on day 12, which would have been yesterday. I always feel it too, nothing, just the empty feeling. Have you guys just used self help and website resources to cope or have you guys actually been to a therapist to talk things out? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->