Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

Sorry to hear Lisa! But good news that you can start again so quickly!

Happy Resurrection Day! :)

Hope everyone's Easter was great! Our weekend was eventful to say the least.

Eventful? I hope that's a good thing! We had a good Easter, nice to see family and have a good dinner! Found out my cousin's wife is pregnant with their second! That's always exciting!

How's everyone doing? Still been praying for you!

Had a fantastic Easter. Went to church in the am & then had dinner with the fam & had an easter egg hunt for my little brother & nephew they had fun. I really am soo blessed :)

Lol. Some of it was good. Some not so much. :shrug: Friday, some of us came down with a stomach virus, so I postponed our get together since I didn't wanna get anyone else sick. Thank God the virus was pretty short lived, and we actually got out of the house Saturday when we went to pick up our new bunny. :bunny: (Just a coincidence this was at Easter as we had already been talking about getting one.) Since we postponed our Easter celebration, our 17-year-old asked to stay with a friend Saturday night. Sunday morning, she was tripped by 2 dogs while going up the steps into their house, and she broke her leg. :nope: So she has a splint and is supposed to get her actual cast on Thursday. Hopefully it will be easier on her then.

It's awful quiet here. How's everyone doing?

Omg poor thing I hope she gets to feeling better!!!
Ive just been with family and friends havent been checking in as much on bnb as I used to. It was a nice break not thinking of ttc but I'm on cd11 so I need the girls support on here lol
How are yall?

Oh geez, that is quite eventful! I'm 8dpo so I'm kinds going crazy here! Pretty sure I'm out as I've had no symptoms really but waiting and waiting some more for AF to show her ugly face.

How's everyone doing?

crysshae hope she isnt in too much pain :hugs:
Basically just relaxed all weekend, starting tomorrow have to do a major clean up job in my house lol been neglectful and thats it
Oh and I am on cd 6 so still taking my soy and the god awful geritol lol

cd 11 waiting to ovulate :) doing pretty good getting dressers tomorrow pretty excited to get this house in order finally...

Crossing my fingers for a perfect O for all of you, Bailee, Lisa, and Becca.

Rose, hoping that no symptoms is a good sign for you. Sometime that can be the case.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to ovulate this cycle. It's been so hectic this last week or 2, I haven't been able to temp on a regular basis, and my CM is not the norm for me this month so far. This is my 3rd cycle taking prenatals, CoQ10, Omega-3s and a separate calcium/magnesium supplement. I haven't found anything definite saying CoQ or omegas can delay ovulation. So I'm figuring it's just one of those cycles or I'm going to ovulate late since I might be having some changes for the better today...not positive yet. We will start trying after this cycle is over. I'm excited and nervous!

On a completely different note, here's a picture of our newest addition. She or he is a doll. Who knows, maybe she'll be good luck for all of us. Bunnies are very fertile. :haha:

Attachments

• Patch.JPG
    Patch.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 1
Well, im pretty sad. DH had testicular torsion when he was 16 when he has torsion and had epididtmytis when he was 19 now he has it again. Were going to a urologist the 24th. Im so scared I know he is fertile because he has gotten me pregnant before but I hope this time it didnt do anymore damage. :( im trying to act like its ok but its not im freaking out!!!!

:-( Did they put him on antibiotics to stop the infection ASAP? As long as it's treated quickly and not allowed to become chronic, epididymitis in itself should not cause fertility problems.

Def will pray for that Bailee & crysshae your bunny is super cute :) I want one lol

What a cute bunny! We have 2 cats... I think a dog is the only other fluffy animal allowed in this house per DH. The cats are enough for him!

Bailee I'll be praying for no fertility issues! Don't give up hope! I understand your concer, if probably, be worried too, but God has done much more with situations much more "hopeless" so don't lose faith!

Cryshae he has had torsion and it was fixed no visible evidence that anything was permanently damaged but he had acute acute acute epididtmytis at 19 and this time its not acute, he is on bactrum !!! So hopfully it will be gone soon and everything will be okay!!!

Thanks for the support ladies!!! :hugs:

Hello ladies hope everyone is doing well I had a darker opk today & some ewcm so pretty sure o is approaching soon :)

Yay! Hope you can catch that egg!

I'm feeling like AF is just around the corner so very much thinking I am out this month. But just trying to trust God and His timing so it will happen when the time is right, no earlier. Hard to swallow but I keep reminding myself that his plans are better than mine.

How's everyone else doing?

Im ok opk got a bit darker tonight and I had my first bit of ewcm so I think o is around the corner !!! :)

Hope everyone is doing well! Still praying for the bundles of joy your hearts desire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->