Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

Yes I feel the same though I really wish I knew when but every time I've just let God take care of it. It works out so awesome and I sit there wondering why was I worrying about that. I've also found results in praying giving it to God and not giving it anymore thought. It's so hard to do I'm going to be honest it really is difficult especially when things aren't happening right away. I find myself questioning God a lot but deep down I know he's going to take care of it and when I'm at my weakest losing faith that's when God gives me even the smallest reminder that He hasn't forgotten me :) I really hope that verse was an encouragement to you all & helped you as much as it did me

There are so many nights where I just lay there and thank God for everything in our lives and I keep asking for one miracle baby for my dh and I. It gets so overwhelming and frustrating and there are nights where I just can't sleep. But I do know that God hears me and I do believe that we will get our lo soon. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated.........

---------------------------------------------------
TTC #1

Sept 2011 - Stopped bc, no AF (was told to wait it out for a month or two)
Oct 2011 - married and began trying, BFN
Nov 2011 - AF finally shows up (really heavy and needed a D&C), BFN
Dec 2011-Sep 2012 - Tried naturally, BFN
Oct 2012 - 1000mg of metformin to help regulate cycle, BFN
Nov 2012 - clomid 50 mg cd5-9, BFN
Dec 2012 - clomid 100 mg cd5-9, +OPK cd14, dh test low count/morphology, BFN
Jan 2013 - taken off clomid until dh sees urologist, +OPK cd13, no AF, BFN
Feb 2013 - AF finally shows up. BFN
Mar 2013 - IUI #1 cancelled due to dh and I getting sick
April 2013 - Eagerly waiting for IUI #1

I am still praying for you ladies I know it is hard but dont ever lose your faith that you will have your babies!

4everwishful, good luck with your iui I hope you get your bean! !!!

Jett55, I know I has just become so stressful. I try not to worry about it too but I cant help what my mind does ya know? I know I will have a child one day I have no doubt but goodness I never knew it would be this hard!!

Yah I really do understand I never thought it'd be difficult until I started trying -.- I'm very excited about what Gods doing. I've been working with the youth in our church, I'm in charge of a Tuesday morning bible study, but what I'm most excited about is I get to be part of building up the body of Christ. Through my church I have been given the opportunity to go visit other churches in & out of the area & help encourage them. I just can't wait to see what God has in store :) & I will always continue to pray for each one of you cause I'm just as excited if not more to hear about what He's doing in your lives. :)

Just wanted to chime in here with this:

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart."

This verse really spoke to me because I feel like I am so focused on doing everything I can to get a baby.. Temping, OPKs, scheduling bd time.. And I'm losing sight of God in the midst of it. He is in control and if I put Him first and take delight in Him the he will give me my hearts desire. But the delighting in Him has to come first.

As for trusting in God's timing, I think about the fact that time isn't a constraint for God so in his eyes we all already have our children since he doesn't live in the here and now and we have them when it's right. In the grand scheme of things we have to trust that He knows what He is doing and that later in life when we have our families the months or years we waited way back when wont seem nearly as long. High school and college seemed to go on forever when I was in them but now seem like they flew by so quickly.

Praying for you all today! That God would bring you comfort in trusting Him for his timing and perfect plan.

Rforreal your post is soo encouraging & the things you said I'm on the same page. And really can relate. Thank you for this post :)

Aww thats so sweet jett55. Sounds like you will be having a full schedule for a while. Hopefully it will keep your mind off of ttc!! What is everyone doing for Easter?

Wow RforReal that was a great post. With me only being 20 I would say I haven't been able to completely understand what God means when he speaks. I just figured out that God already has our families and stuff planned for us. So I have been trying to pray as if I already have children. My mother in law told me to try it. So I say things like thank you for my beautiful children and house as well as my career. Even though I am not yet a house owner or a mommy.

Im just spending the day at home cooking and relaxing

Sounds fun. We are going to church and an adult easter egg hunt in the springs. It has over a 1000 dollars worth of prizes but its going to be freezing in the springs!!!! Also cooking :)

My sisters and their families and my brother come to our house, and we'll cook out and have an Easter Egg hunt. I'm happy the forecast has changed from 58 and rainy to 79 and partly sunny. :thumbup:

Yeah I love easter, its a nice holiday. Better than Halloween lol. Yet holidays are practically just an excuse for hallmark to exist lol

Sounds like you all have fun Easter plans! We are traveling (driving distance) to see family and will probably just go to church and do dinner together. Should be nice and relaxing!

Bailee, the promise you are talking about is in Mark 11:24 where we are told that whatever we ask for in prayer we are to believe we have already received it and it will be given to us. Also an awesome promise and definitely comforting when TTC! Thanks for sharing it!

No problem! !!! :hugs:

Is there anywhere in the bible where it speaks about praying for children?

No problem! !!! :hugs:

Is there anywhere in the bible where it speaks about praying for children?

When I read your question, I decided to Google.

I found this list of promises about bearing children.

https://www.roadmaptoheaven.net/index.php?p=1_32_Bible-Promises-for-the-Barren-Woman

And this is a really great prayer: https://community.babycenter.com/journal/earthsangel2006/83175/a_prayer_to_conceive...read_daily

Their's is a lovely story: https://www.infertilityhealingtestimony.com/ourstory.htm

That prayer was great, I haven't read the story yet though. I loveeeee love love that prayer!!!!!! Thank you!

You're welcome. I've been meaning to tell you too...I love the quote in your signature. I'm sure you will find out how very true that is soon and how your heart will grow with every child you have.

How many children do you have.?
Thanks I thought it was a sweet quote :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->