Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

Whether I get the job or not I just want Gods will & if this one doesn't work out then I know He has something better for me down the road
:)

Please send extra prayers for Lisa and her little one. She hasn't said anything here, but she is bleeding.

Thank You Crysshae :hugs:
I dont know why I didnt just post it here lol you guys always reply, usually no one tend to reply wen I go in the regular TTC forum or it takes a day or so lol..anyway this is what is happening with me:
Hi ladies....well just came home from E.R. because I started bleeding. The doctor ran a blood test and my HCG Quant was 5.3, to early for sonogram and also he didnt want to go poking and proding in there without a higher number so he doesnt disturb something. He said I am definitely pregnant but he doesnt really care what my numbers are right now he cares what they do so I am supposed to go back in 2 or 3 days (or following up with another doctor) to run my blood again and see what my numbers are. I am not in any pain or anything but since leaving I have started bleeding more like a period then spotting so I'm thinking things arent good.
What confuses me is the discharge nurse told me not to loose hope that it could just be implantation bleeding. She told me that even though I used OPK's I dont know 100% when I ovulated or when I implanted so this bleeding could just be the implanting. i told her I have been getting definite positives on home tests for a few days now and even a Positive on a digital yesterday. She said your body starts producing HCG as soon as the egg is fertilized before it implants. I was always under the impression that you didnt produce hcg til u implant but she said nope once the egg is fertilized your body knows.
I am preparing myself for the worst but cant help hope she is right but doubtful about it. i always heard implantation bleeding was a lil bit when you wipe or something not where you need a pad...
whatever will be will be I can only pray and wait but just wanted you guys to know whats going on

I have since practically stopped bleeding so hoping thats a good sign but whatever is god plan is what will be so I am trying to not go to crazy worrying...oh and btw Google is an evil evil thing sometimes lol

Yes, Google definitely can be evil. I was trying to research it for you last night, and I found so many differing opinions.

I did watch a conception to birth video from National Geographic the other day, and I think that's where I remember them saying the fertilized egg starts secreting something immediately, but I don't remember it being hCG. Last night I came across a few different sites that said the cells that will become the placenta begin secreting hCG at conception.

I'm glad to hear you've almost stopped bleeding. Lordwilling it was just a decidual bleed or a cyst on your ovary or something. Please keep us posted. Continuing to send prayers.

Unfortunately I started bleeding again thru the night and it is period like so i am thinking things are definitely not good but i will go back to the er tomorrow for second hcg draw

I'm so sorry, Lisa. I'm still hoping for the best for you.

Prayers for you Lisa :) and if it makes it any better my sister had a legit period clots and everything 2 months of her pregnancy although she didn't find out til she was 3 months but she didn't think she was preg because of her period :<3: sending lots of prayers your way though :hugs:

Thanks ladies I am still hopeful but just preparing for the worst

Aww lele im so sorry :hugs: I know theres nothing I can say to make it any better but God always has a plan!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good Easter weekend! Enjoy the time with family and friends.

Thank you ladies going to go to hosp tomorrow afternoon to confirm but pretty sure i now have an angel baby

Hi ladies just wanted to stop in quick and let you guys know...I did have a MC unfortunately but can start again as soon as I want so since today is cycle day 3 for me i will be taking my soy tonight.
Hope everyone has a blessed Easter!!!

So so sorry, Lisa. I'm praying that God comfort you and your family through this like only He can and that your new cycle brings a healthy pregnancy. :hugs:

Welcome junebaby and Happy Easter to you too Rose and all of you!

:( sorry to hear lele :hugs:

Hope everyone has a great easter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"