Does anyone pray?!?!!? PRAYER REQUEST (Check the first page please?)

Lol. We each had 2 when we got married. He is 12 years older than me, so his girls are only 8 and 10 years younger than me, but the youngest accepted me as her mom and friend. :) The 2 I had have always claimed him as dad. We decided to have one together about a year after we were married. Then a few years later we wanted one more. Well...God said we needed 2 more at that point and gave us boy/girl twins. We figured we were done, but I've worked at home since my 2nd child was 6 months old and always had a little one to take care of and when the twins went to school I got empty nest syndrome of sorts. I gained 10 pounds in 2 months cuz I had nothing to do and when I would get up from my desk, I would go get a snack. It was awful. A few months later, my period was late, and when the test was negative I realized I was disappointed. When I mentioned it to DH, he said 'well, let's do it again'. I was so happy. We began trying, and I had a little boy when I was 35. DH asked me again last year, and I said no, then yes, then no again. I just wasn't ready, but I believe God has different plans for us, and over the past few months I started getting those strong broody feelings again, and here we are. :wacko: I know. Lol.

Lol well goodness. Yall have been a busy couple lol. Its great yall have a big family. Whats the longest and the shortest it has taken yall to conceive? ??!

:) We started trying for our first together in January, and I got pregnant in April. When we decided to try again, he had been asking me for a while. I always wanted 3 years between children so one would be out of diapers before I had another one in diapers. I finally said yes the day after Thanksgiving, and we found out I was pregnant before Christmas. And then at 8 weeks we found out it was twins. It was crazy. I always tell everyone God had a different plan and thought I needed 2 in diapers at one time. Lol. And for our last one, we started trying in February and got pregnant in June.

Ahhh now i see why i lost it, it was moved to groups:) anyway just checking in on everyone! Lovin the new people and congrats on our first bfp!!!! I have been praying for each of you nightly, switching it up. I sooo hope we get lots of bfp!
I finally o'd on cd 27, so another long cycle for me...i thought it was going to be anovulatory...sooo excited to have one answered prayer ...just to O! So now i start my progesterone sups and will test april 7th:)

Hope all is well and prayers always for you!

Crysshae omg I feel like I woukd oassout if I saw two heartbeats at 8 weeks. That is so crazy abd and its not like you wrre on fertility drugs. Omg I would have been so shocked lol. Well hopfully it doesnt take you a long time to conceive :hugs:

Deemarie thats great you oed. I started soy and it heleped me since my cycles are long and crazy. Hopefully you get your bfp this month!!!!

Fingers crossed you caught that O at the right time, Dee! Good luck!

Lol, Bailee.

My sister lived with us at the time and had been teasing me about it before I even saw the doctor because I couldn't fit in my normal clothes by about 6 weeks. I have gone to the same OB/GYN since I was 18 so she knows us pretty well. When we went in, the doctor only found one heartbeat, and DH said "are you gonna ask her?" My doctor said "What?" So I told her how they'd been teasing me and that my clothes didn't fit. She offered to do an endovaginal scan to have a look, so I said sure. A couple of minutes after she started the scan, she said "Oooohhhhh....Crystal.....there are 2. It was behind the other one." I was in shock to say the least. I just kept saying "Oh my gosh" over and over. She just laughed at me.

Thanks so much for the well wishes for conceiving. I hope the soy does its job again and that this is your month!

Omg thats even crazier. Thank god you found the baby on the first scan and not the 2nd lol what a surprise that would have been!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies,

Lets all say some extra prayers tonight for Lovelylace.. She posted in the BFP section a few days ago, lost her baby and realized she was still testing positive. Doctor confirmed there were two babies and she lost one. She just posted again tonight that she lost the second baby. :(. Saw her name at the beginning on the first post. We should definitely pray for her and her SO. So sad.

Goodness. Sending prayers for them. And all of you.

She was my bump buddy :( her and all of you are in my prayers!

Prayers sent to lace! So sad:( congrats on anymore bfp im missing! Thank you all for the well wishes. And prayers.....i just read that longer fp can carry a higher risk of m/c...ive never heard of this. Ive heard of short lp causing m/c. So now im worried if i did catch the egg that since i didn't o till cd27 that im at higher, m/c risk:/

Anyone heard of that?

Anyway hope to see more bfp soon! Praying for you all<3

hello ladies I had a job interview today it was just at pizza hut but I've been looking for a job for almost a year now so if you wouldn't mind saying a little prayer for me that something works out I'd greatly appreciate it :hugs:

hello ladies I had a job interview today it was just at pizza hut but I've been looking for a job for almost a year now so if you wouldn't mind saying a little prayer for me that something works out I'd greatly appreciate it :hugs:

Absolutely! Praying for an open door! :)

I will pray!!! Let us know what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->