Does anyone see this!? New test pg. 2

How excited was your hubby?? Did you get results yet??

He was excited. We both were until today. Hcg is at 8 and progesterone is at 3.4. It's looking like a mc. I've been so upset. I know everything happens for a reason, but it just sucks.

Well fx it goes up maybe you just caught it super early

I am hoping so too. It's still not looking good though. I have a history of low progesterone so we will see. I will keep everyone updated.

Well in the mean time i will say a little prayer for you and hope for a positive update

Ok so bleeding has officially started so here is to a new month and hopefully a very sticky bean. Good luck ladies!

So sorry to hear sticky vibes for next month 🙁

Thanks ladies. I'm not going to lie, I was a hot mess this morning. I couldnt stop crying. I have grieved it and have considered myself lucky that it happened now instead of happening later or with complications. I just have to keep positive. My cycle was only one day off so hopefully I will be right back on track.

So sorry again i know it truely hurts crazy how much you can miss someone you never met but like you said positive vibes now and for next cycle

Thanks wannabe...this is our 2nd mc and it just sucks. There is no other word for it. To me that was a life we created. It doesn't matter to me that it was just cells at that point. We originally were going to wait until feb to try, but we talked and will be starting right away.

I agree sucks is the best word for it i felt the same with mine you feel like you lost a loved one a real living family member its ome of my biggest fears now that we are trying again another one will be hard if it happens

I know one thing I won't be testing early again. That was so stressful and just hard. I will definitely be waiting until af is late from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->