Does anyone think I'm further than 10weeks 5 days?!

MrsJ1987

Reaction score
My doctor is guessing me to be 10weeks 5 days,but I feel that I am further because I have a few friends who are expecting as well but my baby looks more developed.I asked him about it and he didn't seem interested in changing my due date.Here are my recent pics at 10 weeks 5 days.Let me know what you think!

I'm really not an expert but I'd say 10 - 11 weeks is accurate, had a scan myself at 9w4 days and don't think that your scan looks that majorly different to mine. Plus they measure a baby by the measurements they take and obviously it can change and 12 week scan would be more accurate so I'd just wait and see :) Baby is looking fab though!

xx

I think it looks spot on....the sonographer measures crown to rump and would know

This is mine from 9+6 ....the arms and legs looked so long and were moving away

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
Maybe picture quality comes into it as well, i've seen scan photos where the baby looks bigger/more formed than my scan, but then at my scan with baby number 1, the little minx wouldn't face the right way, I had to jump up and down on the spot! So she wasn't an easy one to take a still of xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->