Does anyone use opks everyday of their cycle?

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
i have been getting positives everyday since saturday evening, yesterdays was blazing positive at 10.30 and 2pm, then negative at 7pm and 9pm last night, i said i was going to stop testing because i assumed i would ovulate yesterday or today, i dont temp or anything i am TRYING to be relaxed about it lol anyway this morning i decided to take another the test and control line both look the same colour...is this normal?

The pic with 12 on was yesterday cd15 and the one with 13 today at cd16 any help would be great.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1375091654193.jpg
    PicsArt_1375091654193.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 11
  • PicsArt_1375183058883.jpg
    PicsArt_1375183058883.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 11
The one on the right looks the same color to me, but I am far from an expert! I took my first one yesterday, and I didn't have any color at all for a test line. Are you supposed to keep them to compare? I tossed mine out yesterday. I don't have any idea where I am in a cycle or if I'm even in a cycle. I had our son almost a month and a half ago, and so I'm kind of in limbo at this point I guess..

I do just to keep track, i definatly had two blazing positives yesterday i just dont understand why todays is still positive even though it is lighter than yesterdays, its too stressful for me

I don't either.. it's weird. It is very stressful, I agree. How do you keep track of them? At this point, I'm doing it more for curiosity's sake. We BD about every other night so I'm not like super stressed about that part of it, but I don't even know if I am ovulating yet.. or if I will. I wasn't ovulating regularly before I got pregnant, only about once every 3 months or so.

I just stick them to paper so i can see the progression, i will keep it for next cycle to see if they have the same pattern, if i use opks that is my doctor is on holiday until monday so i couldnt even ask for a blood test to see if i have ovulated, i hardly used to ovulate because my cycles were so all over the place but after being on the pill this is my first month and all was looking well, i was told to stop testing yesterday after my blazing positive but dumbass me decided to still do it today and still confuse myself, tomorrow i am suppost to consider myself 1dpo.

That's a good plan! I have an appointment with my doctor in a couple months so we can regroup and see where we are. Until then.. just hanging in there and waiting for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->