Does this cot exist?

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
It's a bit early for me to start shopping and we don't need a lot as it's the second time around but there are a few things I want to get so I'm trying to be organised and compile an Amazon wishlist.
One of the things I'd like to get is a full sized cot that can be used as a co-sleeper. So it can have one side off and be adjusted to the height of the bed. Is that even a thing?

I'm sure there's a nearly full sized cot that does this, but I can't remember the name. What we've done with two different cots though is to just leave off one side and attach it to the bed with cable ties. There's a few features you have to be sure the cot/codbed has:
- sides only attached to the head and foot board, not the slatted base, to make sure it's not structural.
- head and foot board no wider than the mattress, so it's flush with the big bed's mattress when attached
- mattress height level with or slightly below the mattress of the big bed, never higher!

You have to be sensible about safety and make sure that the two beds are absolutely flush and secure, no wriggle room at all. But if you make sure of that, this works just as well as a co-sleeper and can obviously be used much longer.

We hve the same.
Cot minus one side
Wedged between wall and bed.
Two matresses to make it level to bed.
Ds is three and still happy there :)

Yes there are some on eBay I was just looking at them :)

Baby Bedside Cot Co-Sleeping, saw these on amazon might be what your looking for?

Do NCT do full sized cots or just the small ones?

I've had a look on Amazon but struggling to find a full sized one that's shown as a cosleeper if you see what I mean?

Ah they are small ones. My friend made her own big one x

That's what I was hoping to do, but was wondering if there was a make of cot that was best to do that with. Or did she make it completely from scratch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->