Does this look like a BFP?

its the clearblue digital i know with digitals your hcg has to be high so I checked to see and I saw that
I see a little something on that test but did you use the stick test instead of the digital so you didn't waste your money? I'm just confused because the picture you're showing is not of the Clearblue digital. Unless that's what it looks like when you take it apart?

I see a little something on that test but did you use the stick test instead of the digital so you didn't waste your money? I'm just confused because the picture you're showing is not of the Clearblue digital. Unless that's what it looks like when you take it apart?
Yea that’s the strip when u take it apart because it said not pregnant but I have a gut feeling I am so I wanted to open to see the strip and it said that sometimes it doesn’t show because you don’t have enough hcg

Look at that gorgeous line!!! :bfp: so happy for you but totally get the fear!!! You're going to be able to tell me how 7 I'd compared to 6!!! So happy for you dear!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->