Does this sound right??

BigPlans2010

Married with 2 furkids
Reaction score
This is my cycle this month, I worked out when I was OVing based on CM. I'm not using OPKs or temping, but if we are out this month I may start using OPKs.

So, these are my dates.

25/26 March - AF starts
2 April - OVing (possibly, possibly the next day)
21/22 April - AF due

Does it seem right? On 2 April I had some peachy thick CM, the next two days I had EWCM and lots of it, getting thicker. This dried up over the next few days and was gone by 6 April.

We BD'd on 2nd, 4th and 6th.

Do we have any chance??

Do you have short cycles???

For a 28 day cycle you would have O'd about the 11th (ish) April and due around the 22nd (ish) April?

Did your CM change around the 2nd April? Is that when you think you O'd?

What have your cycles and O time been like in the past? - I mean what day(s) have you O'd?? - I only aske because mine vary slightly from month to month for some strange reason. x

Do you have short cycles???

For a 28 day cycle you would have O'd about the 11th (ish) April and due around the 22nd (ish) April?

Did your CM change around the 2nd April? Is that when you think you O'd?

What have your cycles and O time been like in the past? - I mean what day(s) have you O'd?? - I only aske because mine vary slightly from month to month for some strange reason. x

I think I ov early, based on CM. If I was to OV on 11th, my CM would be thick now, wouldn't it? Unless I'm even more confused than I thought! There's no CM to speak of now.

My cycles have stayed short since coming of bcp.

:wacko::wacko: Hhhhmmmmmm......

Its a hard one to call! Like you, I have not used OPK or charting or anything this month. I thought I would use the natural method and observe the CM.... it didn't work! I didn't notice any difference and now I am past O (I must be cos of my dates) my CM is probably slightly more creamy now than before O. (sorry TMI).

You are the one who knows your own body. If the 2nd is right then BDing on those days you should be fine hunni! :hugs:

Have you used OPKs in the past?

:wacko::wacko: Hhhhmmmmmm......

Its a hard one to call! Like you, I have not used OPK or charting or anything this month. I thought I would use the natural method and observe the CM.... it didn't work! I didn't notice any difference and now I am past O (I must be cos of my dates) my CM is probably slightly more creamy now than before O. (sorry TMI).

You are the one who knows your own body. If the 2nd is right then BDing on those days you should be fine hunni! :hugs:

Have you used OPKs in the past?

No, never used them. Just tried to let nature do its thing and not stress. So far, nature's not working and I'm stressing. lol.
If AF shows this month (I really hope she doesn't) I will order some I think. Have you used them before?

Yeah, I used them Jan Feb and March cycles. Strangly on each of the cycles I showed + for the LH serge for 3 days.
Jan and Feb cycle My + days were 13 14 15
March cycle were days 16 17 18.......... don't ask me why!! I stupidly didn't realise O days changed?! :shrug:
I was watching my CM to see if it changed but I didn't notice a big difference. We decided to not use OPKs this month so I only had my CM to go on!!

This month we BD every other day and then every day when I thought I may have been O from my previous knowledge!!

Try out the OPKs for a couple of months. If nothing else... you will know when you O for sure!

(But I am hoping you will never have to use them cos you will be +1 by the time it gets to that point!!!) :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yeah, I used them Jan Feb and March cycles. Strangly on each of the cycles I showed + for the LH serge for 3 days.
Jan and Feb cycle My + days were 13 14 15
March cycle were days 16 17 18.......... don't ask me why!! I stupidly didn't realise O days changed?! :shrug:
I was watching my CM to see if it changed but I didn't notice a big difference. We decided to not use OPKs this month so I only had my CM to go on!!

This month we BD every other day and then every day when I thought I may have been O from my previous knowledge!!

Try out the OPKs for a couple of months. If nothing else... you will know when you O for sure!

(But I am hoping you will never have to use them cos you will be +1 by the time it gets to that point!!!) :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks, I hope you get your :bfp:. If this month worked for us, we'd have some lovely milestone dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->