Doesn't work when Hubby's away!!!

Nel.B

First time mum to Amelia
Reaction score
OK, so the last 6 cycles have failed but I am taking it month by month. BUT, it really doesn't help when hubby is away for work when I am most fertile! So it's another month wasted and an extra month to wait. Or is it?? Hubby and I had :sex: on the morning I was due to ovulate. What are my chances of this being our month and getting a :bfp: ?

I hate to think of our TTC-ing as a race but I have recently found out that 2 other girls at work are also TTC. I don't know if I could handle the news that they have got a :bfp: before me. Makes me sound really selfish, but we have just had to go through 9mths of another of our work collegues go through her pregnancy (which last Wednesday she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Ava). Don't know if I'm strong enough.

I would say you have a good chance this month if you BD on the day of O !!! Hope you get your BFP this month!!!

Hey Nel, I know exactly how you feel. OH missed his flight home day i got a pos opk - thought i was definately out this month. DTD on Ov day and 2 days after and am now on 8dpo. Have experienced some weird spotting which i never have before - praying that its an implantation bleed. It's not over til the wicked witch arrives! Good luck x

I know how you feel too, my oh works away 3 days each week, so can't always :sex: on the right days!

Feeling quite positive about next cycle as though we are going away for a few days when I should be most fertile, so should be able to :sex: a lot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->