Doing the SMEP - first month

Urgh... nothing like a 7 day period to confirm you had a chemical ( normally 4-5 days) ... but.. now we get to try again, cycle day 7... will start testing at 10 💫

Sorry to hear that reeve hope your ok and good luck for your new cycle xx

Mrsmummy2 sorry to hear you got a bfn again same here, temps rising though and yours are still up Hun apparently flat temps are a good sign of pregnancy how much of that is true I dunno but the month I had a MC 2015 my temps went flat! Good luck and I know that feeling Hun if just wanting it over with so you can try again. xx

So managed to get 2 pack of early first response today, My fella won't let me test today although I've held a wee for 4 hours at 1pm lol, so I'm gonna wee on a cheapie and test with First response in the morning but only if my temp doesn't drop tomorrow! Please god let this be! xx

Good luck Jessica!

AF still isn't here for me and not really had any cramps either :shrug: Don't feel bloated like I usually do, but can't help but think *IF* I do get bfp that something isn't right being as I've had bfns til now.

Thanks Hun and fingers crossed for you too! TBH Hun I wouldn't worry about that, as long as pregnancy test or beta is progressing that's all that matters. Sometimes it can take longer for your HCG to get into your urine that's why women can go months without a bfp but scan shows pregnant. So dont let that worry ya if ya do get a BFP! think of it this way if I got a bfn but still late and go doctors they retest me it comes back BFN so they say come back in a week (just like me with DD) so I go back test is positive well late for af and doc don't mention nothing about my pg being more likely to mc! Because of my late HPT! They didn't even do a beta and she's here and healthy. xx

Good luck ladies. Af is expected today so if it's not here in the morning I will re test. Isn't af due for all of us today? If we're not pregnant how could all of us just be "late"? I sure hope we all get a bfp!

Not for me Hun, tomorrow at earliest and Thursday at latest, only because my LP is normally 13-14 days mostly 13, but maca made my LP 15 days last cycle so if no BFP Or AF by Friday then I'm 100% late how many days I won't know lol be 1-3 days late lol. I'm gonna test in morning but only if my temp stays up or rises. If I do test and it's a BFN I'll then wait until Friday and see what happens. Good luck everyone xx

Good luck ladies. Af is expected today so if it's not here in the morning I will re test. Isn't af due for all of us today? If we're not pregnant how could all of us just be "late"? I sure hope we all get a bfp!

It's quite odd isn't it.. how even if it's just me and you due today that she's not here for both of us but no bfps yet :shrug:

Wishing you both lots of luck :dust:

Ugh this is soooooo frustrating! I haven't tested but NO sign of af at all. Last month af came a day early and now...now she wants to come late to mess with my head! Lol. Why!? If only there was a way to instantly force af to come. Haha. I just wanna get to trying again. I'm gonna try to hold out a couple more days before I waste any more tests. Plus the hcg doubles every 2 days and I had just tested yesterday. There's still a glimmer of hope but I'm pretty sure af is just being a mean old witch!

Summer if ya late test Hun! xx

My temp dropped big time this morning so not gonna bother testing as AF will be hear today or today. I'm kinda shocked TBH as still no Pms. xx

Good luck summer!

Sorry for the temp drop Jessica :hugs:

Afm- slight temp rise, feel super nauseous and no AF. CD32 now...

Hope that's a good sign mrsmummy!

I took one. I shouldn't have because I had a lot of water and not a long hold. Used an IC test and it was a faulty test. Ugh. I might try again in a few hours. Not sure where you ladies are from but it's only 3am here and I haven't been to sleep yet.

Me too! So confused! Want to know either way now...

Oh no :( nothing worse than a faulty test!!

Its just gone 8am here (uk). I may order some ICs, then if they show up and AF has too, ill keep them for next cycle.

Me too! So confused! Want to know either way now...

Oh no :( nothing worse than a faulty test!!

Its just gone 8am here (uk). I may order some ICs, then if they show up and AF has too, ill keep them for next cycle.

Right! It's very confusing and frustrating especially because I may have ovulated late and if that's the case I could be way off on my dpo. I usually get up a couple times to go to the bathroom even not pregnant so if I can get a good hold then ill re test today. If not then using fmu I'll test tomorrow.

Hopefully your temp rise is a good sign. (I don't know much about temping. Only did it once and that was almost 7 years ago.)

We're still in this!! : )

Good luck!

Im pretty clueless on temping. All I've really read is if you have an elevates temp for 18 days after O you're probably pregnant:shrug: whether thats true or not I'm not sure!

This was my test. I hate that the picture quality is horrible on uploads but to me, it looks like it wanted to show me a faint line but wouldn't dry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180417-032554.jpg
    Screenshot_20180417-032554.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20180417-032549.jpg
    Screenshot_20180417-032549.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 6
Mrsmummy2 yes it's true if ya temps stay high for 18 days after ov then your likely pregnant. I think ya chart looks smashing and from what I see I'd say ya pregnant even more so if you are a day late. Good luck xx p.s have you not tested today!

Summer it doesn't look like your held the test in the wee for long enough, I'm not saying you haven't but it looks like that. Some are 5 seconds and some a 10 seconds. xx

I'm from UK too :) xx

Did FRER (BFN) just now as AF still hasn't come still no AF symptoms either! Even stuck a menstrual cup in this morning just in case. Weird thing is I normally get tender cervix and sides (sides of abdomen from hips to ribs) just before I come on... I normally know as sex is painful before I come on! We'll lets put it this way I had no problems last night! Really thought this was my month... guess not so I'll be waiting for AF now :( boo xx

Good luck ladies and I hope ya get ya Christmas babies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->