Dollar store brand HPT?? NEG

oobabylocaoo

Reaction score
Hi Im Jasmin im about 12 DPO. I took a cheapie Dollar store brand test, it came up Neg... Can I still be pregnant, I :sex: 2days before my "O" skipped a day, the day of my "O" day and at night, then the next 2days after. When I got pregnant with my kids it was fast and on that 14th day.. Could it be just the test I used. I did buy FR but was going to wait til Sat-sun to take it...
I see people with positives 11 DPO... Maybe im not pregnant... :nope:

Hi hun i only just about got a faint positive at 10 dpo but really faint so i didnt believe it untill 12 dpo with a first responce first morning urine.Good luck,you bedded the right days hun xx

i got a negative today with dollar tree test and i'm 13 dpo and one day late for af...someone told me the dollar tests suck tho so fx'd you get your :bfp: :dust:

I've used dollar tree tests and I got a bfp on it before I got it on the equate brand which I think is simular to a frer. 10 days dpo seems a bit soon. I would not give up hope. I'd just wait a day or two and try fmu. Its not over till the witch shows her face! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->