Don’t Feel Pregnant- 7w6d

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Over 35' started by MaybeBaby2018, Apr 18, 2021.

1. MaybeBaby2018

MaybeBaby2018 Active Member

I got my BFP at about 5 weeks, and the next two weeks I had off and on breast tenderness and extreme fatigue. I was also waking up every night for about a week to pee.

With my previous 2 kids I never really had morning sickness, but I always “felt pregnant”.

For the last 2 days I have just not been feeling pregnant. I do still feel pretty tired most afternoons, by about 5:00, but other than that really no symptoms.

I have read that a sudden disappearance of symptoms can be a sign of an issue. I don’t have my first appointment until 4/26.

Anyone else feel this way?

2. Rach87

Rach87 House Manager

Its common for pregnancy symptoms to come and go. Are you able to get an early scan to ease your worry?

3. AlwaysTheAunt

AlwaysTheAunt Well-Known Member

I never really felt pregnant with my daughter until i felt kicks, despite on/off nausea the whole pregnancy. The early days are so hard :(

4. MaybeBaby2018

Thanks for the reply. I guess I just haven’t done this in a while. My youngest is 6. I will probably just wait until next Monday as long as nothing changes.

5. MaybeBaby2018

This is reassuring. I will definitely feel better about things after next week.

AlwaysTheAunt likes this.
  6. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

That's normal. My symptoms used to come and go a lot :)

7. happycupcake

happycupcake ‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’

With all five of my babies I had varying symptoms. My boys I felt barely any nausea but had awfully sore boobs but with my girls I had hardly any sore boobs at all but awful nausea. These were on and off except with my third boy where it was more constant but the others symptoms would come and go. With my first I didn’t really feel pregnant. I didn’t even find out until I was a few weeks late af, I hadn’t any symptoms (except an awful cold over Christmas just before I found out). I barely had any symptoms at all with him throughout.

Ironically with my missed miscarriage I just had in March, the symptoms I did have didn’t disappear until well after the baby had passed away. As in weeks after. I didn’t ever have loads of symptoms with them, but I was surprised that it took that long for them to disappear. But with regards to symptoms coming and going, there wasn’t really any difference between my healthy pregnancies and my miscarriages.

8. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney 41 and Pregnant :)

My symptoms wud come and go in early pregnancy.

9. MaybeBaby2018

Thanks for this. I’m definitely not feeling great this week, so I’m guessing this was the case.

10. MaybeBaby2018

wow! It’s amazing how every pregnancy is different! Thanks for the response!