• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

Hmm. Just tried posting but apparently my post needs approving by a moderator :wacko: It must be because of the link I used...
The sellers name on eBay is heirloombunting

Heirloombunting

^^ that might take you to the mobile site

Thankyou :) Got it! Thats mega cheap - going to speak to mother bear coz it may not even be worth her time if i can buy it that cheaply xx

Wow that is really cheap!
There's a couple I found on eBay or not too bad of a price but nowhere near as cheap as that!
If you go to other places they charge about £20 for a little string of it, really don't know why it's so expensive!

Glad you got the tickets booked for the show! You getting excited for it now you've booked it ?

I know. I wasn't sure if I was reading it wrong or what but the price is unbelievable!! I'm skint since buying the tickets but next month I think I'll buy it :thumbup:

Yeah I'm major excited!! I've got another hen do to sort with work friends yet though. But that'll just be a meal and a piss up in MK or something. Haha. Cheap and cheerful :)

I don't know if you're still struggling with it but I just came across these and thought they might give you some inspiration!

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/vintagebridalbouquets

How exciting, nothing wrong with a cheap and cheerful night, I think they always end up being the best :haha:

Are you still doing something with the Mums?

Thanks emy. They all seem to be over flowers though. I tried that the first few times and I didn't like it :nope:

I don't think so. I don't think I could handle a day with my MIL and my mum in the same room together. I'd rather just spend the day with my mum :lol: plus I dont think I can afford it!!

Oh sorry I forgot you said that! How are you actually getting them in to the right shape by the way? I'm intrigued!

Mini update...

I've bought my garter (see other thread). Just hoping when it arrives it doesn't cut into my chubby thigh and make it look like a string of sausages :lol: if it does then I'll just modify it a bit. Or diet. But more than likely modify it. Haha

I am watching an old painting on eBay at the moment for the sake of the frame. That will go towards making my table plan (yes the dreaded seating plan!!). And I'm watching a few easels too but they seem to go for more than I'm willing to spend :/

And I tried on those shoes (from ages ago...I decided that even if they were too high for the dress then I would keep them regardless :lol:) with the dress and try are still a good height :thumbup: I don't fit in the dress at all now though. This bootcamp thing I'm doing had better work otherwise I'll be on a starvation diet for the three weeks running up to the day :haha:

I was shocked at the price of easels when I looked at them before, them seem to go for what seems silly money! Thankfully our hotel has one for us to use :)

I'm sure it will work, especially when you have something to do it for, gives you that extra push!

I didn't blimmin think of an easel did I! I might just pull down one of their pictures and hang mine up :rofl: xx

I didn't win either the easels or the painting :dohh: I'll keep looking. There's no major rush on that. Yet!

Seating plan tonight...must stop putting it off...does anyone have any good tips? :lol:

I'm sure something else will come up :)

I replied about your seating plan in your other thread, hope its going well :)

I've got a good tip - BAN your MIL from your wedding lol! Much easier :)
But seriously, how did you get on with it? xx

Well, I've done my first draft seating plan :happydance: and by 'first draft' I mean, everyone has a seat. Haha!! I'm sure there will be plenty more drafts to come :wacko:

Also, I emailed the reception venue with a couple of questions just after I visited last week - got no response. So I emailed again on Saturday (in case the message got lost) and this time I got a reply telling me they'd flag my email for the owner (who's organising our wedding) - still no response! Now I know they've got a big event on this Friday. Do I email again or wait until after the event?! Either way, I'm pissed that he's not replied!!

:happydance: yaaayyy for everyone having a seat!

That's a bit rude of them not getting back to you! I'd email them again if its already been since Saturday! No matter if they have an event on they should still atleast say they have your message but won't be able to reply til the weekend or something!

Yeah i would be annoyed that they haven't replied either, I was annoyed at my venue last week for not getting back to me within like 2 days when I was to be their first wedding booking. I felt we should have been quite high up in their priorities but hey! were sorted now. If you get nothing, maybe give them a call? I'm keeping a running list of questions I keep thinking of for my venue so I can just bombard them when I have enough :D xx

Still no reply from the venue :gun::gun:

My garter arrived yesterday (actually arrived few days ago but the post office were looking after it for me :lol:) and I'm slightly disappointed actually. It's beautiful (and fits!) but I was expecting it to be wider :shrug: oh well, no-ones going to see it anyway. Haha

Going to try and finish the design for my invites this weekend and MIL wants to finally arrange a visit with her florist. It's stressing me out that she's leaving it so last minute :wacko:

I need to find some lovely brooches for the mothers too (instead of croisages). Been looking on Etsy and NOTH.com but not found anything perfect yet. I want them all similar style but not the same, if you know what I mean!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->