• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

I had a look at Ikea too. I want something more vintage looking than Ikea though.

I've only asked for money for the theatre tickets. It's a good job I booked them already otherwise who knows what seats we would have got. Theyve known since new year. A few of them said they can't pay til pay day. And a couple have just avoided it!! Grr

Any way you could age them a bit or decorate them with ribbon or something?

Do they know you've booked them already or not ?
Hen Do's are seriously the hardest things to organise, I rather do the wedding 10 times over :haha:

Do they know you've booked them already or not ?
Hen Do's are seriously the hardest things to organise, I rather do the wedding 10 times over :haha:

They do now, yeah. I hadn't told them until last night though. I've had another payment so just three left to get, but it's money out of the wedding budget and £150 goes a long way :hissy::hissy:
You're not wrong. It should not be this difficult!!!

I know what you mean, my Mum payed for the hotel on her credit card, I've given them to the end of the month so when it goes over that ill blackmail with its my Mums money and she now has to pay her bill, you owe her haha!

It really shouldn't! I wish I left it all to my MOH but I thought I was being sensible sorting the important things, show tickets, hotel and then train tickets!

Lets hope the others get it to you quick knowing you've paid for it!

I won't be booking a thing till they have all given me their money :D Well BM won't anyways :) I think I've learned a thing or 2 from the experiences you are both having. Saying that, I'm not doing London and a show (and I very much understand why you had to book! just people are a nightmare). Hopefully you will get sorted soon xx

I've come up against a brick wall again. I hate times like these. I don't know what to do next :wacko::wacko::shrug:

Well I bit the bullet and bought the bunting :thumbup: all 200ft of it!!! I have been going through the 'to do' list in an attempt to kick start my planning again and that seemed like the easiest thing to do. Haha! Next things I want finalised are the flowers and the cars...two things that are in the hands of other people :wacko: not that I'm controlling or anything. Haha

I dunno if i could put things in the hands of others! Your braver than me lol

And me, Were not letting others have a hand in our wedding. Mainly because they're too effin nosey and everyone would end up knowing our plans! XX

The flowers are only in MIL hands because she offered to do them. And the cars I left to OH thinking it's something he'd want to do... :wacko: They are the two remaining biggies though. Once I've printed the invites and put them together the only things left are finishing touches really :thumbup: and with four months to spare! Woo. That means I can focus on my hen do's now :)

RSVP cards, envelope seals and address labels arrived today :thumbup:
The RSVPs are really basic (and quite small) but they will do the job. Didn't see the point in spending ££'s on bits of paper that some people may not even use...
This is them...I've given us more than enough time to chase people if they've not replied by April :lol: But I'd rather know numbers months in advance than be leaving it to last couple of weeks. Haha

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/53354A92-D944-4756-9AD5-648A4228E803-7383-00000AF838B6D676.jpg

Yeah I need to sort some out really, thinking about getting the lady who did my STD's to do them haha xx

Ohh you'll have to let us know what the bunting is like!

The RSVPs look fab, they match your invites really well!
I've done the same with a reply date on ours too, I know ill need to chase most people so I've given enough time to do that!

Oh, bunting arrived on Tuesday, and some more decs and a few BMs gifts arrived today. I think the wedding fund it drained too though. Haha!! The bunting is perfect. I can't believe how cheap it was!! It's gonna make such a difference to the venue :)

Was it the ebay bunting? Because I wanted to see if someone bought some before I did just to check quality haha xx

Yep the eBay stuff. It's only single sided (it says that in the listing too) which is fine for us as we are using it around the edge of the marquee. I'll take a pic for you later :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->