Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

aly my wedding is june and invites are just going out oops. only a small wedding so thats my excuse lolxx

Ah well, if people can't come then it just saves us some money :lol:

Bought my wedding day fragrance yesterday. It's Armani Code so nothing special, but I wanted something new that I'd never worn before. Now I've just got to make sure I don't use it between now and the wedding day :lol:

Got an appointment at the venue again on Monday. Not really sure what we're going in for but he rang me and asked me to go in :wacko: so long as he's not telling us that we can't have our reception there then it'll be fine. Haha

Honeymoon needs paying by end of this month. Registrar payment must be due quite soon too but I think they go up in March so will wait until they've sent us the new price!

Printing invites today (finally) and will post those next week. I'll put a pic up once they're done :thumbup: Fingers crossed they actually work out how I imagine them. Haha

Almost all done, with time to spare. That makes me happy!!

Well done :) I think I need to print my own inserts but have absolutely no idea how to go about it without wasting loads of paper. Xx

Well done for getting lots done.

You just reminded I need to call my registrar and change my ceremony time.

xx

You sound like your doing great!

Can't wait to see the invites all done :)

Do you have anything else to do or are you all done ?

Still got little bits to do. Still getting gifts together for bridesmaids etc and got lots of printing to do (children's activity packs, signage etc). And we have to buy the sweets for the sweetie buffet. But all the 'major' things are done.

My brother has agreed to drive us (siblings aren't invited to the ceremony so he'll just drive us there then go back to our Dads where he is staying) so we need to book the car.

I've got to do the seating chart, but I'm not overly fussed about that now if I'm honest. I'll just make up some bunting themed one I think to match the bunting we'll have up.

I've found a beautiful evening dress, but I'm holding out because the budget is better spent elsewhere at the moment.

Got to get favours (scratchcards) but can't really do that until we've had RSVPs
And we've got to sort everything such as music, speeches, vowes etc, but none of that costs money so it's ok. Haha

Need to chat with our 'entertainment' provider too. Becca's (4magpies) brother is being amazing and sorting it all out for us. Just need to run a couple things by him

And need to arrange our 'engagement' shoot with our photographer. Hopefully the weather picks up soon

Ok, so still seems like lots to do :lol: but in terms of making decisions etc that's all largely done. I just need to put everything together now. This is when I need to be organised. This is when being an organised person would come in handy. Haha!!

Invites are printed. I'm cutting them all to size tomorrow then one of my bridesmaids is coming over on Wednesday and helping me put them all together. I'm off work Thursday an Friday too so will definitely have them posted by the end of the week :happydance::happydance:

Off to the reception venue today....taking my stepmum with me this time because I may have murdered my MIL if she came. I've not even told her I'm going. Haha!!!

Ooh have fun at your venue :) and high 5 on not telling MIL haha she was dreadful last time wasn't she. I wanna do my invites!!! I might do them anyways even though its a bit early! Xx

Yaaayyy for sending out invites this week :happydance:

And have fun at your venue, especially without your MIL :haha:

Went really well at the venue today. Much better than last time. Chose our wine (I do not advise wine tasting on empty stomach :lol:) and sorted everything except numbers :thumbup: I'm properly excited again. Haha!!

Need to arrange to meet with the ceremony venue again, just to discuss room layout etc really. But I can do that closer to the time I think :shrug:

And my Dad finally gave me my Christmas present from my Grandma, so I've got an extra £100 to play with. Well, I say 'extra', really that is already spent. Lol

FINALLY made some decent progress on my bouquet last night. Need to borrow a glue gun though just to set a few in place (they are sneaky little things that like to shift about). Plus once it's glued that'll be it, no changing my mind again. And that's what I need :lol:

I can't wait to see your invites, you've inspired me to get cracking with ours

I can't get over how mush hassle you've had from your MIL, and I thought mine was bad :wacko:

Invites still aren't finished :wacko: I've just trimmed them all. Am now folding them and tomorrow evening my bridesmaid is coming over. We HAVE to have them finished by tomorrow!!!!!

I'm sure having your bridesmaid come over will help you with finishing the invites, can't wait to see them!

:happydance: yaaayyy for your bouquet too! It sounds fab!

I glued my bouquet the other night so no going back on that now :lol: not sure how well the glue will hold though. Fingers crossed it doesn't all fall apart on the day :haha: Might get a cheap artificial bouquet as an emergency back up. Haha

Invites are all done (pics are in the seperate thread) so just need to drive around hand delivering them all.

Have found the thank you gifts I want to get for the parents but OH says they're too expensive :wacko: I disagree though so I'll work on that. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->