Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

It's just those picture frames I linked to on your Confetti thread :thumbup: Nothing much at all if you ask me but he reckons too expensive :wacko:

I think he thinks I want to buy one for each of the parents (6 in total!!) but I just want to do mother of the bride, father of the bride and mother of the groom :shrug: Although I do also want to get them bouquets of flowers and some champagne...so I guess it soon adds up :lol:

How many days to go now? xx

I don't know :wacko: I had to get rid of my ticker thing coz it made me anxious seeing it every day!! I'm much happier not knowing how little time I've got left :lol:

Oh yes, and last night I suddenly had a panic about my makeup :wacko: I'm now starting to think I'm going to need a MUA on the day. I'm worried that I'm going to get all panicky and stressed out that it's not going right and who needs that on their wedding day!!? :lol: So....where do I start looking for a MUA??!

That's why I decided to get someone to do my make up, I didn't trust myself on the day to do it!

All I did was type in to google 'wedding make up artist in xxx' I clicked on the top one and loved the look she done in the pictures, but to compare I went down the google search compared their work and also compared prices! Nothing compared to this woman and she was actually the cheapest from the ones I looked at!

I emailed someone yesterday about wedding makeup...no reply yet :wacko: But I've fallen in loooove with another, but she's a lot more. I'm trying to weigh up whether it's worth the money or not!!

I emailed loads of make up artists and about 80% didn't reply! So bad!
I got one because it came to less than me buying all the nice make up tbh, and I didn't want the stress of it going wrong.
Either way you stress though, because I couldn't sleep last night worrying about whether the make up artist does a good or bad job or doesn't do it how I like it etc etc... I think its safe to say, no matter what decision you make when planning a wedding, stress and worry will be involved lol x

I emailed the one I love this evening (literally 11.09pm!!) and I've just had a reply :) !!! But she's booked already :(

Oh no way! It's good of her to reply and let you know so quickly though.

I was impressed with how quick she replied actually. Anyone else would probably have ignored me :lol: Still no reply off the first lady :/ I'm still in two minds about it though. Like you say, a MUA is about the same as buying all the makeup yourself anyway. But at the same time, it's a good excuse to treat myself to some decent makeup ;)

I think you have to do what your happy with with your make up!
I thought about doing my own but then decided that it would take a lot of practice and I didn't think I'd be able to do it any good, I also said to myself that if there's going to be one time I am going to have a make up artist it's going to be my wedding!

That's me personally though :)

It's totally up to you as to whether you go for a mua or not

I hate other people doing my make up as I always feel awkward saying if I don't like it, so I decided to do my own, and it works out fab as I get to keep the makeup and get lots of use out of it :D

I think I'm going to DIY it. Looking for a MUA that I like is proving stressful :lol: I don't want anything 'different' on the day anyway. Pretty much just my usual look but need it to last longer. So I'll buy some decent base products and go from there.
My tan is coming along nicely too so the more tan I've got the less makeup I need (I have really uneven skin tone when it's ghostly white!!)

Oh my, the MIL....I told her today that the invites have been sent, she replied with "is it too late to invite S? She can always just sit with N and she woul love to be there"!!

:grr::grr::grr:

I told you she doesn't let up...

:wacko: tough luck to her lol, the invites have gone out :haha:

If you google about things that you want to try, read reviews off people who have similar skin types to you and you should be able to get an idea of whether something will work well for you or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->