Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

:rofl: I would love to see the face of the person packing your order!! Xx

Well all the shoes are here...and do you think he's tried a single pair on yet?? :grr:

I need a new list :lol: I need a list of what is left to settle (in terms of money) so that I can tick them off as we go. I like lists. I'll be sad to delete them all once I've finished with them :lol:

I handed out invites to people at work today. Some people were really chuffed to get one :wacko: As if I wouldn't invite them!!! One girl who I really wanted to be there can't come though and shes gutted :(

:rofl: he needs to get trying on so you can return the ones that he doesn't like

That's lovely that people at work are so happy that you've invited them, though it's a shame about the girl who can't come :(

Has he tried on them shoes yet ? Haha!

I love it when people are shocked they get invited!

Yeah he tried them last night. He didn't have a choice :muaha: Now he can't choose between two pairs...the two most expensive pairs :dohh:

And speaking of expensive...oops :blush:

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/D4729BB0-BA1F-4E71-8B5E-8EEB27DCDE15-20234-00001E2A8B7B538D.jpg

Would have been bloody cheaper just to book a MUA!!

Yes but think of the value per use, at least you'll be able to use it all again after the wedding :happydance:

Haha well at least he's picked some!

Ohh lovely, what did you get then ?

Ooh yummy! I love nice make up, I'm not even going to ask what you spent coz I know how much the brushes alone would cost hahaha! My OH always picks the most expensive shoes in Next too... We always buy his proper shoes there lol! I too am a lover of lists, I usually like to do a few drafts too! You don't have to get rid of them, just find new things you need lists for :D xxx

He decided on THE most expensive pair :rolleyes: I was hoping he'd choose a £25 pair but nope, he's just spent £70 of the wedding budget on a pair of shoes he'll only wear once. But I guess I can allow it seeing I've spent much more than that on a dress I'll only wear once :lol:

God yes!! The brushes were the most expensive. I'm taking the foundation back though. By the time I'd got home I didn't like the way the foundation had 'set' on my face so I'm not wasting money on that. And it was foundation that I needed the most :dohh: I want to go to an Estée Lauder counter next.

Still so much to do and I can't fathome how I'm going to fit it all in :wacko: The inlaws go on holiday on Monday for three weeks too which means we don't have them to look after LO at all :( I think I need to kick OH into action and get him coming home at decent times. He won't like that. Haha

Double wear light is meant to be really good for photographing and feels nice on the skin according to the reviews I've read, it might be worth getting a sample of it?

I'm worried over the SPF though :shrug: I'll be gutted if I spend £££ on a foundation just for it to ghost me out with a flash. This Bobbi Brown one has SPF 15 and the sales assistant assured me it wasn't a problem, but I'm not convinced!
I don't have time to sample them all. This is so hard :wacko:

Just caught up, oh my god I have hair envy! Is that your natural colour? It's so thick and long and beautiful, I'm so jealous :haha:

We're struggling on music too, what did you pick in the end? The slate heart sounds like a cute idea although be careful as we have heart shaped slate placemats and they are really sharp :wacko: went to a wedding at the weekend and the flower girl had a white 'here comes the bride' sign, it was so cute, I'd never seen them before!

I have pretty much stuck to MAC Studio Fix for the last 8ish years and that has SPF 15 but it doesn't white me out on photos, so I'm sure there must be others that don't too!

Haha, thanks. It's not my natural colour though, no. Its come out a lot lighter in the photo because of the flash but I am a sort of dark blonde colour naturally but I have a LOT of blonde highlights in (that I'll hopefully tone down before the day). It is all my hair though...I have a lot of hair :lol: Hairdressers always comment on it. One hairdresser once said I've got a lot (as in quantity) of hair strands, and that also the strands themselves were thick. I hate it :lol:

I'm still waiting for the heart to arrive :wacko: feels like I bought it ages ago, but maybe I didn't. If its got sharp edges ill have to get OH to try and smooth them somehow :shrug:

I'm getting such mixed reviews on SPF foundations. It would seem a lot of MUA use SPF products, but then others say you shouldn't :wacko: I nearly just bought one online but chickened out. Haha! I'm going to go into town and go to a counter on Monday I think. I neeeeed a foundation! And hope Bobbi Brown take this one back

The Estee Lauder double wear light doesn't have spf in that I know of, I might be wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure I've seen reviews that people have gone for it because of that reason xx

Ooookaaay, I'm braving it and I'm going to share my ugly mug with you all :lol:

So last night, OH and I had a child free night (woo) so we went out. I decided to use the occasion to do my hair/makeup...here are the results...
This is me all fully made up. Now I know the camera takes makeup off you again but I look like I'm barely wearing any (and those dark circles!!!) considering in person I looked like a drag queen almost :lol: I felt overly made up, but if that's how much I need to wear for it to even show up in pics then what choice do I have? (ignore my arm...I had to pull my hair back. I'm not throwing a 'Vogue' :haha:)

*gone*

And does my face match my chest?? That's my biggest concern, especially when I think how much chest/shoulder is going to be on show. I'm really worried that my face is going to be a different colour!!

This is how it looks in artificial light...still doesn't show up very well when I think how much I had on :wacko:

*gone*

And ignore the face in this one, but I've curled my hair twice now and both times I've preferred the 'softness' the curls have after I've slept on them...

*gone*

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/A5526D61-8AB7-48DF-9A1A-65C0F74B3E4C-101-0000000A8693A5C5.jpg

This is how they looked last night...

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/C98580F0-05DD-4F30-BAAA-BE3869DEF398-101-000000082EA7146C.jpg

In pictures they look better 'just done', but in person I prefer them 'slept on' :shrug:

Waaahhh!!! picture overload. These are coming down again before the end of the night :wacko:

I think you look stunning hun ... you're going to hate me though as I have another bobbi brown product to recommend :blush: - their light peach corrector. It is amazing!!! The only thing that even remotely covers my dark circles :happydance:

I got too excited and pressed post reply too quickly :dohh:

Yeah it looks to me like your face matches your chest :)

I actually like the curls better when they've been slept on too, they definitely look a lot softer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->